CHAPTER 22 | Hogwarts Part I

PLEASE READ!

This chapter takes place during Elaina's sixth year in Hogwarts, before the break up with Adam, eight years ago. Enjoy!

______

[EDITED]

CHAPTER 22 | Hogwarts Part I

Elaina's POV

Walking out of Professor Snape's classroom I head down the hall with Hermione alongside me, to go eat dinner. I groan as the tons of books weight me down as I carry them in my backpack, for the homework Snape assigned us each.

"Does he honestly have nothing better to do than give us homework." Hermione muttered angrily.

"Most likely not." I said, sniggering at the end.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Hermione said grinning. "I bet he just thinks of ways to torment students on his free time."

I laugh, "Come on let's head to lunch."

Hermione nods as we walk towards the Great Hall, entering we spot Ginny, Harry and Ron sitting on the Gryffindor table, waving our way to come sit next to them.

"Hey guys!" I said grinning their way, as Hermione and I walk towards the Gryffindor table.

"Hey." Says Ron, while biting into his chicken leg.

Hermione rolls her eyes, taking a seat next to him.

"Come sit next to me Elaina." Ginny pipes up, while patting the seat next to her.

Before I could reply back with 'sure thing' a voice interrupts me, as two strong arms wrap around me from behind.

"Guess who." A voice whispers into my ear huskily.

I roll my eyes, smiling as I turn around hugging Adam back, who gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

I blush, "Haven't seen you all day, where have you been Mister?"

"I've been staying after class for some extra help with some of the subjects." Adam says as he releases me from the hug.

"That's good, is it helping you understand it more."

"Sure is."

"That's great love."

"Yeah, hey is it okay if you come sit with me for lunch today?" he said, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, it is my turn anyways." I said. "You've been siting at the Gryffindor's table for the past one week."

"Great."

I turn around but before I could say anything to my friends about me moving tables, they all look my way with wide grins.

"Go ahead, we'll catch up with you later Elaina." Harry says, as all the others nod my way.

"Okay." I say, as Adam grabs onto my hand, as we walk towards the Slytherin table.

Some student turn their heads our way, giving us surprised looks, even after being together in a relationship for more that one year, people still manage to look surprise to see a Slytherin and a Gryffindor together.

Like seriously, not all Slytherins are pure evil.

As we come towards the Slytherin table, Adam takes his seat next to Adrian Pucey, as I take a seat beside him.

We both begin to take some food onto our plates, as Adam starts a conversation with Adrian, is hand resting just above my knee.

I take a bite of my soup as I look around the table, spotting Malfoy with Blaise and Pansy on his  right.