CHAPTER 14 | Dinner with the Family...

[EDITED]

CHAPTER 14 | Dinner with the Family...

Elaina's POV

The chilly air hit against us, locks of brown hair blew away from my face, my necklace glinting against the light from the chandelier that hung above us. Once we entered the restaurant, Malfoy's hand laid respectfully against my back, his touch sending shocks of electricity down my spine.

I tried my best to control my demeanor as I felt the pad of his fingers send cool touches through the material of my white dress. I spared him a glance from the corner of my eyes, his demeanor was skillfully collected at always, his face held high never once sparing anyone a glance.

A waiter came ushering our way, "Right this way Mr and Mrs Malfoy." he breathed, escorting us towards our table.

Malfoy and I followed the waiter, his hand never leaving my back as we went up to the second floor.

Guess he's keeping his promise so far...

Coming into the private room, I immediately spotted our parents sitting on the middle table, awaiting for our arrival. Our parents turned our way, dropping mid from their conversation and all gave us dazzling smiles.

Malfoy only nodded their way in acknowledgement, pulling my chair out, shockness overcame my body but I easily controlled my facial expression and gingerly sat down as he pushed my chair in, he took his place beside me.

"So I hope the honeymoon went well." Narcissa's voice cut through the silence, clapping her hands together.

Putting up a smile, I turned her way, "It was lovely. Thank you for reserving the beach for us." I said, clapping my hands together in my lap.

Malfoy only nodded, his way to his mother in respect.

The silence seemed to thicken around us, I narrowed my eyes their way like if they were hiding something from us.

The waiter then came by, drawing my eyes away from our parents. I faced the young man in his uniform, "What can I get for you guys today?"

The table erupted in voices as each of us gave our order, the atmosphere around us slightly dampening, we awaited for our dinner. My heart skipped a beat when Malfoy's hand brushed against my side, signaling he understood something was wrong.

The waiter arrived ten minutes late, he placed our food and drinks in front of us, quickly scampering off to go serve another table. The steam from the food sizzled through the air, setting the place with a delicious scent, I gingerly picked up my tea drinking the hot liquid to my lips. I took a ratherly large sip hoping it would help calm down my nerves.

˚ ˚ ˚ ˚ ˚ ˚

The plates sat empty in front of us, our food all eaten up. The dinner had been awkward and tension still wafted through the air, as conversation was kept very short. Our parents looked at us with narrowed eyes, almost like they were deciding what they would say next.

I opened my mouth, finally breaking the silence, "What is it you wanted to discuss?" I said, from the corner of my eyes, I saw Malfoy let out a small sigh of relief.

Narcissa pulled out a thick parchment paper, gently setting it down on the table in front of us, she clasped her hands together putting up a wide smile, her pearly white teeth showcasing.

"Why don't you see for yourselves?" she replied calmly, her voice seeming forced.

I hesitantly grabbed the parchment, gently unrolling it my heart seemed to drop as I read the heading in bold cursive letters.

Elaina Malfoy Going Out with Mysterious Man, Does Mr. Malfoy Know?

Elaina Chase just got recently married to Draco Lucius Malfoy. And as of recently she's been dropping bombs everywhere, secrets and questions seeming to rise out of her every situation. Fans seem to start questioning everything about what she stood for, as the ring on her finger seems to gather everyone's attention, as to who exactly put it there.

We might not ever know the answer to that but what we do know is that Elaina Malfoy was spotted at The Leaky Cauldron with a mysterious man who attended Hogwarts with Elaina and is a fellow Slytherin. Elaina Malfoy is supposed to be with her husband in Miami for their honeymoon, yet here she is with a man on her side in Diagon Alley on the week of her honeymoon, making fans start to question her motives,

Now the real question is: is Elaina Malfoy cheating behind her husband's back?

We caught up to them and saw the man who is revealed to be Adam Thomas, kiss Elaina on the forehead in the middle of a dark alley, just minutes after leaving The Leaky Cauldron. Now we all love Elaina Chase but by the looks of it, she has many things hidden behind that pretty little face of hers. It looks like she's not the only one destroying the Malfoy name now.

Draco Malfoy keeps a lookout on your precious Auror wife, you might never know what she may be hiding behind that perfect facade.

(For more info check out pages 4 through 6)

- Rita Skeeter

My face paled as I spotted pictures of me and Adam with his hand wrapped around my waist when I fell, when we ate lunch together, and when he 'kissed' me in the middle of the dark alley.

"We found this in the Daily Prophet yesterday." Narcissia's voice broke the silence, as the attention shifted to her.

"Explain yourself Elaina." My mother looked up at me, her eyes clouded with a coldness I've never seen before.

My heart pounded against my chest furiously, "I-It not what it looks like." I stuttered, my fingers beginning  to sweat as I tried to grasp how this could've happened.

______

A/N

I finally edited chapter 14, hope you guys enjoyed it!

Question: Biggest fear?

OTHER WORKS:

- Love Intertwines

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE.

Thank you,

- Aileen J