Year 7.1

The last section of this fic has begun. Let's hope it makes some sense.

• Over the summer, Remus and Sirius get married.

• "About bloody time." / "Shut up, Harry."

• It's very likely they have sex. However, since we turn our focus to Harry going to bed, the readers can never be certain.

• Harry and his family attend Bill and Fleur's wedding.

• Kingsley Shacklebot sends a Patronus saying the Ministry has fallen.

The atmosphere changed immediately. No longer were there cheerful conversations all around them; everyone had begun to Disapparate the Burrow.

Harry caught sight of Fred battling a Death Eater. "Fred!" he shouted, running forward.

Remus stepped in front of him. "Go," he said.

"But —"

"Go! Get back home. I'll be there as soon as I can."

Harry reluctantly turned away, forcing himself to keep moving as he heard Fred cry out in pain. He ran into Sirius, who grabbed a hold of him and Apparated back to Grimmauld Place.

• They wait until tense silence for Remus.

• Arthur notifies them his family is safe but are being watched. Harry breathes a little more easily knowing at least some people are okay.

• Kreacher bustles about trying to get them to eat something. They do, but it isn't easy.

[Before Arthur lets Harry and Sirius know they're okay.]

• The Weasleys are being interrogated by a couple of Death Eaters. Fred is especially questioned given his relationship with Harry, but he says he hadn't seen him since the funeral (which is technically true given Harry was disguised at the wedding.)

• The Death Eaters don't believe him, but they are quickly called away.

• Molly and Arthur discuss what to do next while their children and Hermione are sent off to their rooms. But they all just go into the twins' room, which is biggest, and sit down.

Ron, hesitatingly: Fred, do you know if Harry's okay?

Fred: No.

Ginny: You don't think they were called away because —?

Fred, coldly: Don't.

Ginny: Sorry.

• While waiting for Remus, Sirius and Harry try to come up with a plan moving forward. They still need Helga Hufflepuff's Cup and Nagini before taking down Voldemort himself.

• At that moment, the door opens and someone collapses on the floor. It's Remus.

• Sirius tends to his wounds until he wakes up.

• Remus explains he had been fighting Death Eaters who had been sent to capture him or Sirius for interrogation. He had escaped, but not before taking substantial injuries, hence him falling unconscious as soon as he arrived.

• He falls back asleep and Sirius sends Harry off to get something to eat.

Quite a bit here. Happy holidays for those who celebrate them, otherwise, good day/night/etc. to you all.