Chapter 1

Johns POV~

Day After Day, Week After Week, Always The Same Excuse. It's Getting Annoying Honestly, But I Can't Just Force Him Into It. I Plan An Video With Smii7y Yet He Always Says, 'Sorry, I Have An Headache.' That's Why I'm At The Airport In Canada, Waiting For My Taxi So I Can Check Up On Him. I Sigh Before Pulling Out My Phone And Checking My Messages. None Except Our Little Talk And His Excuse.

"Sorry, Having Another Headache. Tomorrow?"

Yeah, Tomorrow Is Fine.

"Alright, Talk To Ya Later."

See Ya Soon.

That's How Every Chat Goes Now. I Jumped And Almost Dropped My Phone When I Heard Honk. I Put My Phone Away Before Looking Up, Ride's Here. I Get Up And Head To The Taxi Before Getting In And Buckling Up. "John?" She Asked Me. I Nodded With An Little 'Mhm.' She Smiled Some, "Where To?" I Tell Her Smii7y's Address Then We Took Off. I Stayed Silent While Tapping On The Car Door Some. "Nervous? Excited?" I Replied Calmly, "Both." She Nodded. We Stayed Silent The Rest Of The Time.

Maybe About An Hour And A Half Later We Get There. I Thanked Her And Paid Her Before Getting Out. She Thanked Me For The Money And Drove Off, Leaving Me To My Thing. I Turned Around To See Smii7y's House, This Is Gonna Be Fun. 

[A/N: I'm So Sorry For This Cringe Lol.]