Chapter 11

~Smii7y's POV~

[Trigger Warnings!.. And An Kinda Naked Boy This One But No Smut--]
[Authors Note At End]

We Played Games Until John Was Too Tired To Continue, So I Let Him Go To Bed. I Decided To Take An Shower And Relax Myself Since That Dream Was Still Bugging Me. I Walk Into The Bathroom Before Turning The Lights On And Shutting The Door. I Always Kept It Unlock In Case Someone Needed To Grab Something Or If I Needed Someone To Help Me. I Sigh And Slowly Undressed Myself Before Turning The Water On And Hoping In. I Just Let My Head Get Wet And My Thoughts To Be Peaceful... But Then John Popped In My Head. Not In Like An Sexual Way, An Scary Way.

John Was There, In Front Of Me Dead. Blood Covered My Hands And An Knife In Front Of Me With An Note Saying, "You're Next." I Back Up Some Until I Hit The Wall... When I Snapped Out And Realize I Was Still In The Shower. I Sigh Some Before Quickly Hoping Out Of The Shower And Grabbing Something, Then Jumping Back In. I Stare At The Item In My Hand For A Little Before Nodding. I Sit Down On The Floor, Letting The Water Hit Me.

[Trigger Warning Starts Here.]

I Slowly Stretch My Arm Out And Bring The Razor Up To My Wrists. I Put It Deeply Into My Skin Before Moving It Sideways Creating An Cut. I Do It Again, One For John. I Do It Yet Again, Two For Craig And Brian. Three For All The Deaths. I Do It One Last Time From How Light Headed I Was Getting, Four For All My Mistakes. I Slowly Put My Arms Down And Let The Water Rain Down On Me, Making The Cuts Burn Worse. I Wait For Awhile, Only Until I Was Better.

Once Better I Switched Hands And Held My Other Arm Out. I Did It Again, Five For The Cuts. Six For Best Friends. Seven For No Damn Reason. Eight Because I Can. Nine Because It Is Starting To Feel Good. Ten Because I Need It. I Slowly Out My Arms Down Again With And Painful Smile. It Hurt, Yet I Needed It. It Helped Me Feel Better.

[Trigger Warning Ends Here.]

I Slowly Stood Up, And Stumbled. I Groaned Some And Caught My Balance. I Turn Off The Water And Walk Out Of The Shower. I Dry Myself Off Before Throwing My Boxers On. I Put The Razor Back And Wrap My Wounds Before Putting My Pants On. I Look At My Shirt. Short Sleeves, I 'Tsk' Some At The Sight. I Grabbed The Shirt And Walked Out Of The Bathroom Before Making My Way To My Room. Once There I Threw The Shirt On My Bed And Looked For Long Sleeves Or An Hoodie. Nothing, Great. At Least I Know I Need To Do Laundry. I Groan Some And Get An Idea. John Wouldn't Mind Me Borrowing His Hoodie Right? I Shrug Some Before Making My Way To Johns Room And Peaking In. He Is Asleep, I Just Stare For A Little. How Peaceful.

I Slowly Walk Into His Room And To His Closet Was Filled With Clothes. Of Course, He Is An Fashion Guy. I Look In His Closet Some To Find And Hoodie. I Smile And Pull It Out. Black, With "Subscribe To Kryoz Gaming" On It. Perfect. I Throw The Hoodie On Before Darting Out Of His Room And Back Into Mine. I Sigh In Relief Knowing That John Didn't See Me Before Falling Into My Bed. It's Gonna Be An Long Day... An Long, Long Ass Day.

[A/N: Sorry It Took So Long, I'm Busy AF Since It's An Holiday. I'll Try To Make An Thanksgiving One Shot Soon. Maybe. Who Knows, It May Just Be An Christmas Smut Special :'>. Alrighty, Sorry For My Cringe Bye-]