Chapter 18

Previously in chapter 17:
[John's POV]

"Did you kick John in the balls?!"
"No, I kneed him in the balls-- oh my God I'm so sorry John!"
"Holy shit!"
"JAHHNNNN IM SORRRRYYYYY!!!"

I tried to make out an 'its okay' but failed. After a few minutes I got up and finally said that it was good. After they were done making sure we went back to Monopoly only to be interrupted by the doorbell going off. Smii7y jumped up and said he got it so we finished up our turns and waited for Smii7y... Well, the sound of glass breaking was our response. We all shot up and went to the door and Smii7y to see him holding his head and...

Welcome back.
[John's POV]

...Oh HELL no, this bitch again! I feel my anger go from 0-100 real fucking quick. I look at where Brian was, he was gone... He must be calling for help. I see Craig look at Smii7y before rushing over and pulling him away from that maniac. I'm the first to speak up.

"You bitch! What are you doing here?!"
"I just came to see my baby~"

Baby?! Oh I'm gonna rip her head off! I see Mini's grip on Smii7y tighten, he ain't letting him go while this maniac is here. I hear Brian enter the room again and I look over at him before mouthing 'knife?' He nods to clarify that he brought help if needed. Our conversation continues.

"Well, leave you crazy fuck! You aren't wanted here! I thought you were in jail?!"
"I broke out! And what do you mean I ain't welcome here?! Baby, tell them that they are insane!"

"..."
"Baby!"
"...Fuck off..."
"Excuse me?!"

"He said... Fuck off!"

Brian pulled out an knife and pointed it at her, she just stared kinda shocked. When realizing the situation she shakes her head and stares at Brian. She just smirks... What a fucking slut...

"Well, well well! What do we got here? A hot guy~"
"Fuck off, I'm taken and your arrested."
"I won't fuck off, I wanna fuck you~ But since you're taken... I'll just fight you instead!"

I see Craig let Smii7y go and grab Brian's knife. We all just stared at Mini in shock, he seems shocked from his own actions. He approaches her, slowly with the knife still pointed at her.

"Listen here, be a good pet and stay there."
"Pet?! Oh why you!---'
"Ah- Shut it. You decided to barge in here.."
"Grr.. Huh?"

Well, that was quick. There was sirens outside already. Before she could make an run for it Brian and I both tackle her down. We pin her down till the cops come to handle it and as soon as they were gone it was silent. Our attention went to Smii7y who was bleeding from the head. Brian went to get the first aid kit, I cleaned up the glass, and Mini looked at the cut. He said it wasn't too big or too small but pretty bad. I thanked them for the help as Craig patched Smii7y up. It was dead silent again until Smii7y pitched up.

"Hey, wanna resume our game of Monopoly?"

We only groaned at that as Smii7y laughs.