Chapter 13

[Tw: Cutting]
~Smii7y's POV~

I Slowly Wake Up With An Yawn Before Looking Around. I'm In My Room, That's Right. I Got In A Fight With Evan And Passed Out From Exhaustion. I Sigh Before Sliding Out Of Bed And Stretching Some. I Looked At The Hoodie I Had On And Gasped Some, I Just Realized It Was Bloody. Fuck! I Take Of The Jacket And Look Through My Closet For An Long Sleeved Anything. Luckily I Found Merch Of Mine On The Floor And Threw It On The Bed. I Grabbed Some Black Tight Pants And Walked Out Of The Closet. I Slowly Stripped Myself Of My Pants Before Realizing That My Bandages On My Arms Look New... And Horribly Wrapped. I Stared For A Bit Before Hearing An Knock On My Door Which Made Me Jump. "Just A Sec!" I Throw My Fresh Hoodie And Pants On Before Going To The Door An Opening It.

"Wassup-- Yikes! What Happened To You?! Did You Get Any Sleep Last Night?!" I Stared At John Who Looked Like An Crazy Mess, He Shook His Head. I Sighed Before Pushing Him Back To Exit My Room. "John You Need Sleep. Go Sleep." He Sighed, "Smii7y I Tried. I Can't Fall Asleep." I Just Stare Some. "Fine. Go Throw On Fresh Clothes And We'll Go Out To Eat, Okay?" He Nods Some And Heads For His Room. I Head Downstairs And Wait For John By Scrolling Through Twitter. I Look Up From My Phone When I Hear The Footsteps Of John And A Slight Yawn. I Put My Phone Away Before Grabbing The Keys. I Looked At John, "Ready To Go?" He Just Nods And I Frown Yet We Head Out.

After An Nice Breakfast And An Stop To The Store So I Could Get More Hoodies We Made Are Way Back Home Only To Watch TV And Text In The Chat Without Evan. It's Boring Because John Usually Talks To Me But He Isn't Today... It's Like He Hates Me And Is Hiding Something From Me... I Feel Horrible. No, Not Now. Those Thoughts Are Coming Back, Yeah The Suicide Ones. I Stand Up And Look At John, "I'm Gonna Go Do Something Real Quick... Be Right Back!" I Then Ran Off To The Bathroom.

[Tw Starts]

I Enter The Bathroom And Shut The Door Before I Get To The Medicine Cabinet And Grab My Razor. I Roll My Hoodie Sleeves Up And Cut Marks Down My Arm Until I Feel Light Headed. I Stop And Wait Till I Feel Better To Start Again. I Stop And Wait And Do It Again. Again. And Again... And Again. It Hurts, Yet Feels So Good. I Need This In My Life. This Is My Happiness.

~Kryoz's POV~

I Sit And Wait. And Wait. And Wait. Before I Stand Up And Quietly Rush To The Bathroom, I Lightly Tried To Hear What Was Happening Yet Nothing. I Creak The Door Open Silently To See. He Was... Smii7y Was Hurting Himself. I Kicked The Door Open And Yelled, "I Knew You Were Hurting Yourself! Stop It!" Smii7y Jumped And Made An Cut Across His Cheek From My Kick. He Looked At Me And Dropped The Razor Blade. "J-John I--" I Approached Him And Grabbed The Razor Blade Before Throwing It My Pocket. I Reach Behind Me To The Basket On An Cabinet And Grab The Bandages Before Wrapping Smii7y's Wounds. "Stop Doing This Smii7y. It Isn't Worth It." He Just Stares At Me, I Could Feel His Gaze Even If I Couldn't See It. I Then Heard And Sniffle And Shot My Gaze At Smii7y. He Was Crying... I Frowned. I Finished Up Wrapping The Wounds Before Pulling His Sleeves Back Down. He Hugged Me Tightly.

[Tw Ends]

"I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry..." He Went On And On And On With His Sorries... I Feel Bad. I Hug Him Back Before Picking Him Up And Taking Him To My Room. I Lay Down With Him And Cuddle Him. "Stop Saying Sorry. It's Fine. But Don't Do It Again, Alright?" He Bods Before Hiding His Face In My Chest, I Just Sigh And Closed My Eyes. At Least That's One Problem Out Of The Way. I Feel Smii7y Just Lay There And Thoughts Appear In My Head. I'll Be Confident. I Push Myself Away Some And Make Smii7y Look At Me Before Kissing His Head. He Just Stared Some Before Going Back To Hiding His Face... Yet I Could Feel His Smile, So I Smiled As Well.

"I Love You."

I Shoot My Glance At Smii7y Who Was Still Hiding His Face. "What Was That? I Didn't Hear You?" I Tried To Act Like I Didn't Hear. He Said Nothing. I Frown Some And Was About To Speak Till He Did, This Time He Showed His Face Though.

"I. Love. You."

I Smile And Actually Give Him An Kiss On The Lips Before Quickly Pulling Away. "I Know, I Heard You The First Time. I Just Wanted To See Your Pretty Face." He Stayed Silent Yet I Felt His Face Get Warm. I Waited For A Bit Before Speaking With An Small Blush. "But... I Love You Too."