Chapter 5

~John's POV~

Smii7y Was Gone For Awhile When He Went To Calm Down Yet When He Came Back I Could Tell He Was A Bit More Nervous Then Calm. I Just Played It Off, Better To Not Bug Em. I Stared At My Phone Screen Time To Time Looking At The TV Screen, But Mainly My Phone Screen. I Stared At The Name For A Bit, "Rainbow Fitzy Boi." Man, I Have Weird Names. I Click On His Name Before Texting Him Some.

Hey, Fitz??

"Wassup Man?"

Not Much, Just Wanted To Check Up On Ya And All That.

"Ah, Okay. Not Much Up With Me Either."

Cool, Cool... I Guess.

"Yo Man, You Sure Everything Alright? You Never Out More Then One Period Unless You're Panicked."

Yeah It's Just... Smii7y.

"Oh?"

Yeah... Found Everything Out.

"You Did?! What Was Going On?!"

Lie? Truth? I Look Over At Smii7y Who Was Tapping The Couch's Arm Rest.. He Was Nervous. I Sigh Before Looking Back At My Phone And Replying.

He Has Been Sick For Awhile, Really Sick. He Was Getting Headaches From That And Not Being Able To Eat.

"Awwww. Hope Smii7y Feels Better Soon."

Same.

"Welp, Swagger Wants To Go Shopping So I Gotta Go. You Gonna Be Okay With Him?"

Mhm. You Have Fun Shopping.

"I Won't. But, See Ya."

Bye.

I Lock My Phone And Put It Away Before Looking At Smii7y. I Watch As His Body Calms Down Some And His Finger Tapping Slows Down. He Was Still Panicked. I Sighed, "Wanna Go To The Store Or Something?" He Looked At Me, "Mall?" I Nodded Some. He Instantly Jumped Up And Ran To Grab His Jacket Since It Was Cold. I Chuckled Before Standing Up And Grabbing My Bag. He Ran Past Me And Out The Door As I Followed, Grabbing The Key I Had Before Shutting And Locking The Door. I Saw Smii7y Grab The Skateboard He Had On His Porch. I Smirked And Raised An Eyebrow As He Walked Off The Steps And Onto The Sidewalk.

"I Didn't Know You Could Skateboard Much." He Snickered Some, "Well, The More You Know." Heh. I Walk Along Smii7y As He Skateboard And In No Time We Arrive At The Mall. Might As Well Distract Our Minds With Something. Smii7y Jumped Off His Board Before Picking It Up And Walking Over To Me. We Walked In And Went Towards His Favorite Stores There. Ah, How Smii7y Was When Excited Was Just Adorable. I Will Protect Him As Much As I Can. Do Not Worry Anymore, I'm Here Now. 

[A/N: Take This Lil Chapter Of Mine. Enjoy Mah Cringe :'>]