Chapter 2

Johns POV~

I Slowly Approach The Door Getting A Little More Anxious. What If Smii7y Didn't Want Me To Be Here? What If He Made Those Excuses Up So He Could Ditch Me For Other Friends? No, Smii7y And I Are Best Friends. And Besides, He Wouldn't Lie To Me For A Reason Like That. I Take A Shaky Breath Before Holding My Hand Out To Knock. I Stopped When I Heard An Thud And Yelling. What The? I Kean My Head On The Door, Trying To Hear What's Going On. Smii7y And An Girl? Okay, What Is Going On Now? I Sigh And Pull Out My Phone Before Texting Craig, Or Mini Ladd, Who Was The Only One I Knew Was Gonna Be Online.

Hey, Do You Know Anything About Smii7y And His Love Life Or Family?? It's Important Right Now.

"Yeah, I Do But Why Do Ya Need To Know??"

Because I Wanna Know If He Has Any Sisters Or Girlfriends Right Now. There Is Yelling Going On Right Now At His House And I Wanna Know Who The Female Is.

"Oh, Probably His Girlfriend... Wait, You're At His House?!"

Yeah. Got Tired Of His Excuses.

"Whatever You Do. Make Sire You Help Smii7y. I Don't Care If You Kill Her, Just Help Him."

I Was Gonna Text Back 'Wait, What?' But Craig Got Offline. I Sigh Before Putting My Phone Away And Kicking The 'Welcome' Mat Away From The Door To Reveal His Spare Key. I Bend Over And Scooped It Up In My Hand Before Unlocking His Door And Throwing The Key In My Pocket. I Then Reach over my Back And Dig In My Bags, Or Luggage, Till I Touched Something Familiar. I Pulled Out The Pocket Knife, Just In Case, Before Entering His House. I Gagged As Soon As I Entered The House.

The Smell Of Blood, Alcohol, And Smoke Hit Me Instantly. Smii7y Never Did Any Of That, Red Flag Number One. His Chairs Were Knocked Over With Glass Covering The Floor, Flag Number Two. And Then There Was.. Blood Covering His Wall.. Fuck. I Ran Over Towards The Bloody Wall And Looked Into The Next Room. That Sick Fuck. Smii7y Was On The Floor, Trying To Talk While That Monster Was Yelling At Him. That's What Craig Meant, Smii7y Was Getting Abused And Didn't Want To Worry Me But Wanted Some Advice From Someone Who Has, Or Craig. I Walk Into The Room And Clear My Throat Which Earned Both Of Their Attention.

"J-John?!" Smii7y Yelled, Somewhat Happily And Scared, Poor Thing. I Nodded Before Looking At His 'Girlfriend.' She Just Growled. I Opened My Pocket Knife And Approached Her, "So... What's Up That You're Doing This?" She Growled And Smii7y Responded For Her, "I-I Broke Up W-With Her... Because I-I Couldn't Hang O-Out With You While S-She Was With Me.." I Smiled Some, He Is Getting All Of This Because Of Me. I Am Guilty But, He'll Be Okay. I Just Approached That Monster Slowly, "Surrender, Or Die." She Didn't Choose Either Because The Next Thing I Know Is That She Ran Past Me.

I Quickly Turn Around And Run After While Pulling My Phone Out, Already Knowing What She Was Gonna Do. She Grabbed Smii7y's Car Keys Before Fleeing The House And Into His Car Before Fleeing In Total. While Se Was Driving Away I Snap An Quick Picture Of His Car And Plate. I Sigh And Put My Phone Away As I Heard Little Steps. I Then Felt A Hug And Looked Back At Smii7y. He Looked So Weak Now... I Turn Around Quickly And Grab Smii7y's Arms To Help Him Stand Right. "T-Thank You John.." He Smiled Some, Then Passed Out A Little After. I Of Course Caught Him Before Picking Him Up And Walking Back Into The House.

I Kicked The Door Shut Before Locking It With One Hand, The Other Holding Smii7y. I Then Carried Smii7y To His Bathroom And Started Patching Up His Wounds. When Done I Picked Him Back Up And Carried Him To His Room Before Laying Him Down. I Left The Room And Pulled Out My Phone One Last Time To Call The Police. When Finished With That I Went To Clean His Room, Indeed This Will Be An Interesting Trip. 

[A/N: I'm Pointing Out The Fact That I'm Calling Him Smii7y Still Because I Don't Want To Use Any Other Names Because I'm Not Sure What His Real Name Is Or Not Anymore. Sorry "^v^]