Chapter 6

John's POV~

Shop After Shop, Store After Store, A Break For Food, And A Walk Home. That Was All That Was Needed For Smii7y To Forget His Problems. The Only Reason They Came Back Was Because When We Got Home Smii7y's Car Has Been Returned With The Note Explaining That They Had To Go To Trial. I Took So Long To Calm Him Down And They Do That? They Should've At Least Called Me. Whatever. I Watch As Smii7y Approached His Car, Not Damaged Or Anything. I Smile As Smii7y At Least Was Happy That His Car Was Back, Before He Grabbed His Keys And Walked In, I Just Follow Behind.

Smii7y Threw The Bags Down Onto The Table Before Checking Out Some Of The Stuff He Bought. I Just Threw Myself On The Couch And Turned The TV Back On. About An Five Minutes Later Smii7y Joined Me But He Leaned Over The Couch's Back Instead Of Sitting, I Knew He Wanted Something. "Wassup?" I Looked Back At Him And Saw The Nervous Side Again, " Well.. I Thought Maybe We Could Play Games Together Make Videos? I Haven't Done Some In Awhile.." I Smile And Nod Before Standing Up. I Look At The Items Smii7y Bought Then Back At Him, "Put Those Away While I Get Everything Set Up, Kay?" He Nodded Before Rushing To Throw Everything Away And In The Right Spot While I Rushed To His Office Aka Gaming Room Before Getting Everything Set Up.

About An Hour Later I Heard Foot Steps Right Behind Me And I Smiled. I Just Finished Up Setting Everything Up To Record I Look Back At Smii7y To See Him Standing There, An Smile, His Eyes Not Making Contact, And His Arms Behind His Back. I Stand Up And Look Down At Smii7y, I Scan Him Before Asking Him. "What's Wrong?" He Flinched Some And I Frowned, He Then Responded. "W-Well, I Bought You An Thank You Gift.." He Removes His Hands From His Back And Shows Me The Vape He Has, I Just Stare Shocked Some. "Smii7y, Wha--" "I Know Yours Broke Some Time Ago... Evan Stayed In Contact With Me By Letting Me Stay Nights With Him... He Told Me Everything I Couldn't Be Told And All That And Decided To Buy A New Vape For You.."

I Just Stare And Smile At His Niceness. After All This And He Is Still Treating Me To Gifts. I Sigh And Pick It Up From Out Of His Hands. I Examine It Before Getting It Hooked Up Instantly. I Put It To My Lips And Took An Rip Before Removing It And Blowing Out The Light Purple Clouds, Interesting. "What Flavor Or Scent Did You Even Get??" "Raspberry Actually. Something New." I Stay Silent For A Little Making Him Slightly Nervous Then Respond, "I Love It. Thanks Smii." He Nodded Some Before Heading Over To His Chair And Sitting Down. "Sooooo. What We Playing?" I Shrug Before Getting Into My Seat, "We Can Play Whatever You Wanna Play." He Smiled Before Loading Up One Of His Games And Clicking The Record Button When We Were Ready.