Chapter 20

~Smii7y's POV~

"Rise And Shine Fuckers!"

Craig Groaned And Rolled Out Of Bed And On to The Floor Which Startled Brian. He Shot Up And Looked At Craig As He Refused To Get Up, The Only Noise Heard Was My Laughter. Craig Slowly Rolled On To His Back And Looked At Brian To See Him Staring At Me.

"The Hell?"
"It Was Time To Get Up, So I Woke You Guys Up!"

Craig Slowly Sat Up And Brian Looked Back Over At Craig Before I Looked Over At Craig With An Smile. Get Dunked On--- I Slowly Made My Way To The Door Before Stopping.

"Oh Yeah! John Made French Toast For Us So Come Down When You're Ready!"

And With That, I Was Gone Leaving Brian And Craig Alone. I Quickly Went Down Stairs And To The Kitchen To See John Finishing Up. I Quietly Walked Over And Hugged John From Behind Which Made Him Stop Some. He Forced Me Off Before Looking At Me With An Small Smile.

"You Get Them Up?"
"Yep!"
"Mkay Then."

I Started Helping John By Putting Some Pieces Of French Toast On The Plates Before Taking John's And Mine To The Table. I Got Myself A Glass Of Milk And John Some Orange Juice Some Before Setting Them Down Next To Our Plates. We Sat Down And Started Talking, Waiting For Craig And Brian To Join Us Which Wasn't Too Long Later.

After Breakfast We Ended Up Playing Some Mario Kart Which We All Regretted Since Brian Kept Winning. In The End Of That I Dumped Water On Him As A Sign Of 'Fuck You' Yet We All Laughed. After Brian Got Cleaned Up We Decided To Take Turns Playing Other Games Since No One Else Wanted To See Brian Win For The 48th Time. Craig Even Agreed To Play One Game Of Fortnite, Mainly Because Brian Wanted To Get Back Into Shape On It. He Didn't Do To Bad With The Help Of Us But He Could've Done Better. After One Last Game Of Fortnite Craig Checked The Time.

"Well Shit."
"Wassup Craig?"
"It's 4:30"
"What?!"

I Sprung Up When Hearing The Time, Craig Laughed Lightly.  I Looked Back At Them.

"Well, If We Wanna Do That Plan Tonight We Might As Well Do It Before We Puke Out Any Food. Yeah?"
"Yep."

John Slowly Got Up With My Help Before Brian Got Up And Helped Craig Up. Today Is The Day I Guess, I Could Tell Craig Doesn't Want It To Happen As Much But I Can't Stop Them. We Ended Up All Hoping Into My Car And Driving Off To Evans. This Is Gonna Kill One Of Us In The End, I Just Feel It.