Chapter 229492073

[TBH I'm Lost On The Chapters :'>>. But I'm Pretty Sure That We Are On Chapter 16 :'>>]

~Smii7y's POV~

Day After Day, Fight After Fight, And The Time Finally Came To See My Dad Figure. Sadly It's 7 a.m. And I Can't Wait Much Longer To See Him. So I Decided To Text Craig.

[U W U Is Smii7y And O O F Is Craig :>]

U W U: Dadddddd! Dadddddddd! Dad! DADDDDDD!!
O O F: I'm Here My Son, I'm Here! What's Up?
U W U: How Much Longer Till I See You?! I Can't Wait That Much Longerrrr! 😤
O O F: Patience My Son.
O O F: But Maybe An Hour Or Two.
U W U: Awww, Why So Longgg?!
O O F: Well Maybe If We All Lived In Canada Or The USA Then We Wouldn't Have To Be So Far Away.
U W U: 😤😤
O O F: Look, I'll Be There Soon. I'll Text Ya When We Land Kay?
U W U: Fineeee. Talk To Ya Soon.
O O F: See Ya Soon :)
U W U: Yeppp!

How Sad, Alexa Play Despacito. Wait, I Don't Have Alexa, FUCK!!! Oh Well, I Smile Some And Sit Up In My Bed. I Then Creep Out Of Bed And Creep To John's Room. I Look In Only To See Him Dead Asleep On His Bed. I Giggle Lightly As I Enter His Room And Make My Way To His Closet. I Look Through It Before Finding An Hoodie Of His.

"Bingo."

I Pulled Out The Hoodie And Threw It On The Floor Some. I Take Off My Sweater And Pick John's Hoodie Up Before Throwing That On Instead. I Then Pick Up My Sweater And Threw It Outside The Room To Be Threw In The Hamper Later. I Tip Toed Over To The Window And Flung The Curtains Open Which Earned Me An Sleepy Groan From John. I Rush Over To The Bed And Jump On John's Bed, Before Jumping On John Pretty Much. I Got An Painful Groan From Him As I Smacked His Shoulder Some. I Knew What I Was Doing, I Was Acting Like I Child Again. It Was Fun To Be Honest. I Watch As John's Eyes Open Some And Aim Directly At Me. He Stared For A Little As I Just Stayed There, Waiting Till He Noticed Fully What Was Going On. I Watch His Eyes Scan Me Some Before They Look Back At Me. I Only Smile As He Spoke Up.

"Smii7y."
"Yes Jahn?"
"You Wearing My Hoodie?"
"Yes Sir."
"Why?"
"Cause It's Comfortable. And Nice. And Warm."
"...You're Too Precious Smii7y."
"Thank Ya John."
"No Problem Buttercup."

Buttercup? That's New, Yet Nice. I Only Laughed Lightly As John Gave Me An Light Kiss On My Head. I Backed Up Some Only To Let John Sit Up Before I Turned Myself Around And Sat In Front Of John, Letting Him Lay His Head On My Shoulder. I Just Look At John Some And Spoke Up.

"Buttercup?"
"New Nickname I Thought Of."
"Why?"
"Cause You Said 'What The Fuck Is Up Buttercups' Before And It Just Popped Up For Me."
"I Like It."
"Then I'll Stick To It Buttercup."
"Okay. Oh Yeah, John?"
"Mhm?"
"You Remember What Is Today?"
"Hm?"
"You Remember What We Have Planned Today?"
"Picking Your Dad Figure And His Boyfriend Up From The Airport?"
"Yeah!"
"Ah, That Explains Why You Were So Excited."

I Nod My Head And Stay Silent As I Got An Kiss On My Cheek From John. I Was About To Speak Up But Heard My Phone Go Off So I Take It Out And See What's Up. It's From Dad! I Check Out The Message.

O O F: About To Land, Be There Soon Mate!
U W U: Yay! I'll Tell John And We'll Be There Soon!
O O F: Thanks!
U W U: No Problem Dad! :)

I Lock And Put My Phone Away Before Sitting Up And Crawling Away From John's Grasp Which Made John Groan An Small 'No.' I Just Laugh Some Before Turning Back And Looking At John.

"Come On John, We Gotta Get Ready. They Are Landing Soon."

He Sighed Before Nodding And We Both Got Up. I Took Off The Hoodie And Gave It Back To Him, Which He Tried To Let Me Keep. I Darted Off To My Room, As Well As Grabbing My Sweater That Was On The Floor, After Throwing It On His Bed. Once In My Room I Threw The Old Sweater Into The Hamper And Scrolled Through My Closet For Another One. After Finding One I Wanna Wear I Change My Pants Into Some Of My Dads Sweatpants(Yes, I Wear My Dad's Merch. I Wear Everyone's Mercy Except My Own Really!) And Made Sure I Have My Wallet And Phone With Me. Once Fully Done I Walk Out Of My Room And Look At Johns Room To See Him Just Walking Out As Well Yet Texting Someone. I Coughed When He Was Done To Let Him Know That We Were Good. He Put His Phone Away And Off We Began To Go Pick Up Brian And Craig!

[Tbh Smii7y Is An Man Child In My Opinion. Fite Me 😤. Not Actually, I Just Think He Is Lol. That's All, Kay Bye ❤ ]