Chapter 10

~Smii7y POV~

I Wake Up With An Scream. I Look Around Some, I'm Not In That 'Dream' Anymore. Just My Room. I Look To The Table Next To Me Before Grabbing My Phone. What Time Is It? 4 In The Morning? Eh, Not Like I Am Gonna Get Sleep Anyways. I Rub My Eyes Some Before Jumping Out Of Bed, I Most Of Passed Out Because I Can't Remember Being In My Bed. In Fact I Remember Playing Video Games With John. Wait, John! Is He Here Still?! Was It Just A Dream Or Reality?! I Jump Out Of My Bed And Run Out If My Room. I Head Towards John's Room In A Fast Pace Yet Trying To Remain Silent. I Slowly Walk Into His Room To See Him Up And On His Phone.

"John?" He Almost Dropped Phone When I Called Out For Him. He Looked At Me As I Turned The Lights On. He Closed His Eyes And Rubbed Them Before Looking At Me. He Slowly Sat Up And Locked His Phone. "Hey Smiithers. What Ya Doing Up This Early?" I Rub The Back Of My Neck Some, "Bad Dream..." He Raised An Eye Brow Before Scooting Over, He Then Tapped The Spot Next To Him. "Come On. I Wanna Talk About Or At Least Make Sure You Are Okay." I Blush Lightly Yet Make My Way Over. Why Was John So Nice To Me?

I Jumped Onto His Bed With An Small 'Oof.' I Looked Over At Him To See Him Staring At Me, Not Calmly Yet Seriously. It Honestly Scared Me. And I Know, 'Why Are You Scared Smii7y? John Won't Hurt Ya.' I Know He Won't, I Just Know How Serious He Can Get. "Alright, So First Of All. Do You Mind Talking About Your Dream?" I Shake My Head No, He Nodded. "Okay, Will You Share Your Dream With Me?" I Hesitate For A Bit But Nodded

"Okay So, It Was Me Being Tied Up In My Basement Blindfolded And When It Was Removed I Saw You Chained In The Corner Of The Room." He Raised His Eyebrow Yet Again, I Continue With An Small Cough. "But The Kidnapper Came Back And Was Gone Again But I Felt Something, No Someone Tapping Me. I Faced Them To See It Was Craig And Brian." He Nodded Understanding. He Knows Craig Is Another One Of My Best Friends. Brian Is One Of His Good Friends, I'm Okay With Him.

"So They Helped Us And We Tried To Escape But We Were Picked Off One By One. Craig Was First, And The Thing Is. He Was Choked Back And I Heard His Choking. Brian Was Next, There Was Traps And He Fell Into One. I Saw Him With An Spike Through His Chest And Stomach. Then You Were Picked Off... Intoxicated Actually... Then I Fell Into A Bottomless Pit With Some Stops, Only To See How You Guys Died And How The Rest Did Or Would've... My Ex Girlfriend Was The Murderer And Kidnapper."

I Slowly Looked Up At John To See Him With An Genuine Frown, He Only Frowns When Something Happens To Someone He Loves. Er, Likes. Like Is A Better Word. He Put An Hand On My Shoulder Which Made Me Jump Some, "Nothing Like That Happened... We Are All Here... I'm Sorry You Went Through That." I Nodded Some, For Some Reason That Is My 'It Is Okay.' He Then Hugged Me, I Felt My Face Heat Up. Oh God What Is Wrong With Me? I Cough To Calm Myself Down And Hug Back, After A Little I Let Go. "Imma Take It Back To You. Why The Fuck Are You Awake?" He Just Smirked Some, "Sexual Dream That Makes Me Not Wanna Go Back To Bed." I Stick My Tongue Out And Punch Him Lightly, "Gross Man, Gross." He Just Laughed Some.

"Say, While We Are Up You Wanna Play A Game Or Finish Recording That Other Game? Or Anything Else?" I Nod Some, "Might As Well Finish The Horror So We Can Move Onto The Others. We Got Up And Headed To My Room To Play The Game. This Is Probably Not Gonna Help At All, But Whatever. John Is Here For Me. I'm Okay.