Part 2: You're so sweet

"Hi." You said. You didn't know how to react, you had never met Tom although Sam and Harry were your best friends Tom was always away when you were with them. You had always wanted to meet him. You had a little crush on him I guess you could say, but honestly who didn't?
"May I come in?" He asked.
"Oh, yes of course! Sorry. This is your house after all." You said stepping back so he could walk in. "Nikki there's someone here to see you." You yelled.
She came out of the kitchen and when she saw him you could see the shocked but happy look on her face. "Tom! Darling you're here! I didn't know you were coming." She said as he hugged her.
"I wanted to surprise you." He said before turning to look at you. "Who's this?" He asked.
"Oh, I'm Y/N." You said giving your hand out for him to shake it, he did. "I'm Sam and Harry's friend."
"Are you the one they always talk about from America?" He asked with a warm smile.
"Yes I am. They always talk about me?" You questioned and chuckled a little.
He laughed, "Yes."
"Sam, Harry, come downstairs. Someone is here that you might want to see." Nikki yelled up the stairs.
"Ugh what?!" Harry yelled coming out of his room. "Tom!" He yelled immediately after spotting him, you heard his voice change from frustration to excitement. He ran down the stairs and hugged it brother.
Next came Sam, "Tom! What are you doing here?" He asked as he hugged his brother
"Well, we are taking a break from filming and I wanted to surprise you guys." Tom said.
"Oh this is Y/N." Sam said.
"We met." You said, looking at Tom and smiling.
"She is very sweet, I understand why you guys talk about her so much." Tom said.
The twins blushed and laughed.
"TOM!" Paddy yelled running down the stairs and into his brother's arms.
"Hey Paddsterman!" Tom said.
Then Tessa came running down the stairs, "Tess!" Tom yelled before she tackled him and he fell on the floor. He laughed as she licked his face. "Tessa stop!" He said with a cute laugh.
Wow he's adorable, you thought to yourself.
"So Y/N are you staying here with us?" Tom asked looking up at you.
"Yes, I am." You said, "Shoot, I have to move my stuff out of your room."
"No, darling it's okay. I can sleep on the couch." Tom said.
"No, no. This is your house, I don't mind sleeping on the couch." You said.
"Yes, but you're the guest." He said.
"Like I said before, this is your house. You should be able to sleep in your own room." You said.
"Fine, if you insist love." He said.
Oh my god. Was all you could think. Love? Why is he so sweet?
"Dinner is ready!" Nikki said from kitchen.
You and the four boys ran into the dining room and quickly sat down at the table. You all began to dish-out food. You began to eat. "Wow this is amazing Nikki." You said, stuffing more food into your mouth.
"Thank you Y/N. Boys?" She asked.
They all nodded their heads, scooping more food into their mouths.
"I'll take that as a yes." She said laughing.
There was silence for a little while before Tom spoke, "So Y/N, how long are you staying?" He asked.
"Uh, two months I think." You said.
"Really? Do you have any plans after that?" Tom asked.
"Not right now, I'll probably go to college like a community one. I don't really know what I want to do yet." You said.
"I think you should be a model." Harry said.
You laughed, "that's sweet Harry but trust me I'm not pretty enough for that."
"Don't say that! You're gorgeous, you could definitely be a model." Tom said.
Your heart fluttered, no one has ever said that to you before. Did he really just say that? "Wow, thanks Tom. But I don't know."
"Oh come on! You could totally be a model. I could take your pictures for now, I mean I already do that anyway." Harry said.
"Yeah, but that's just for fun." You said.
"Y/N, you're beautiful, don't think otherwise. We aren't gonna tell you what to be but I think that if you wanted to be a model you could." Tom said.
"Wow, Tom you barely know me, why are you so sweet?" You asked.
"Well love, my brothers like you a lot and you seem so sweet and you are so beautiful you shouldn't put yourself down like that." He said.
You smiled, you really didn't know a what to say.
"Y/N if you aren't going to listen to Tom then listen to me. I've been your best friend for a long time and I agree with everything Tom and Harry have said. You could totally be a model if you wanted to. Your beautiful and one of the nicest people I have ever met." Sam said.
"Oh my god you guys are gonna make me cry! Why are you all so sweet?" You said.
"How could we not when we are around you?" Sam said.
Your smile got even bigger, you loved them so much.
"That went from like zero to one hundred really fast." Paddy said.
You all laughed.
"Y/N, darling, they are right. You could totally be a model." Nikki said.
"Awe thank you. Well I'll think about it." You said.

After Dinner

"Thanks again for the whole pep talk thing guys." You said looking at the three boys who stood in front of you.
"No problem darling." Tom said.
You smiled at Tom, the two of you just stared at each other smiling.
"Sooo," Harry said breaking the silence. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" He asked.
"Sure." You all said.
The four of you sat down in the living room and put on your favorite movie. You sat in between Harry and Sam. You had you head on Harry's shoulder. You would often look over and see Tom looking at you. You to would smile at each other and then return to the movie. You looked at him one more time, he was on his phone probably texting. He was so cute, you thought before returning to the movie.

Text between Haz and Tom:
Tom:
Hey Haz

Haz:
Hey, what's up?

Tom:                                                   
I met a girl

Haz:
Really? What's she like?

Tom:                 
She's just, wow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heyyyyy. So I'm just gonna upload all of the parts, they might not all have a note from me at the bottom.
I'm also thinking that maybe for some stories in the future I could do a thing where it's like you guys choose. It would be on my Instagram and I would do polls and stuff so yeah that will hopefully happen if this doesn't flop.
I hope you enjoyed this part.

- Pheebs💋💋💋