Part 5: So badly

Sam's girlfriend, Elysia, came over to help you get ready. You didn't know her very well but Sam talked about her a lot so you figured she was nice. And you were right, she was so sweet and funny. It was also good to have another girl around your age with you since you had been hanging out with three guys for two weeks. Not that you were complaining but it was still nice. You put on a nice summer dress and curled your hair just enough to make it wavy. You did a little makeup before grabbing your bag and walking out of the room. Elysia stopped you before you could go an further.
"Girl wait, I need to present my masterpiece." She said and you laughed. She ran over to the stairs and yelled down them, gathering the whole Holland family at the bottom of them. "I present to you my queen, my masterpiece, Miss Y/N Y/LN!"
You walked over to the stairs and started to walk down them. You saw the three boys faces and their jaws dropped. Once you reached the bottom they came over to you.
"Wow, you look, wow." Tom said.
"Thanks Tom." You said with a smile.
"Y/N you look amazing." Harry said and Sam nodded in agreement.
"Thanks boys." You said hugging them.
"And you said you couldn't be a model. Darling you look gorgeous." Nikki said.
"Thank you Nikki." You said blushing a little. "This seems like a big production for just one person."
"Well how could we not make this big of a deal when you look this stunning." Tom said.
"Tommm." You said, dragging out the m.
"Ready to go?" Tom asked.
"Yes." You said and Tom grabbed your hand and led you out the door.
"Have fun kids!" Nikki yelled.
"But not too much fun!" Dom yelled after her. You and Tom laughed.
The two of you arrived at the restaurant and waited for the hostess to bring you to your table. Once you sat down and ordered it got a little awkward but once you too relaxed you immediately returned to your old selves. You laughed and talked for hours before leaving the restaurant to go take a walk in the park. As you two walked you would feel Tom's hand brush up against yours. Then you slowly felt his hand latch onto your own. You two walked hand in hand for a while. The date was nice, you had an amazing time. You guys returned home. You sat on the porch swing for a little while. As you two talked some more you would see Tom's eyes fall to your lips.

Tom's POV:
I want to kiss her so badly.

Your POV:
I want to kiss him so badly.

Then the both of you began to lean in.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooo a cliff hanger. Sorry this is kinda short😕
Go to my insta and check out the new edit posted, you won't regret it!

Pheebs🌼🌼