Part 6: Wow

You were both centimeters away from each other. You wanted this. He wanted this. But you were both still nervous. As you felt your lips touch they automatically started to move in sync. It was amazing. Electricity was running through your body. You didn't want it to end, but eventually you both pulled apart and smiled. You loved that smile. And that kiss. That kiss was just. Wow.

Tom's POV:
Wow. How is she even prettier now? It's like I've fallen all over again. That kiss was wow and she's just... She's just wow.

Your POV:
You heard a cheer from inside. You and Tom looked over to the window and there was the whole family watching you guys. You turned back to Tom and the two of you laughed. You would have to continue your kiss another time. The two of you went inside.
"Were you guys watching us?" You asked.
"What?! No! Of course not! Why would you even think that?" They all said. You and Tom shook your heads and laughed.
"So, how was the date?" Sam asked.
You and Tom looked at each other. "Amazing." You both said at the same time.
Just as you sat down Tom got a call from an unknown number, he answered it.
"Hello?" He asked.
"Tom!" You could hear the voice say on the other side of the phone.
"Julia?" Tom asked as he got off the couch and walked out of the room.
"Who's Julia?" You asked looking at Sam and Harry, both their faces showing concern and sadness.
"His ex-girlfriend."

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oof this is short. Sorry for not updating in a while, a bunch a parts coming at you today.

Pheebs👑