Part 3: Mesmerized

Tom's POV:
Y/N fell asleep on Harry's shoulder. She's so cute when she's asleep. I felt bad leaving her down here so I picked her up off the couch and carried her to my bedroom. I placed her on the bed and the tucked her in. I went back downstairs on the couch, I didn't mind sleeping there.

The next morning

Your POV:
Your eyes fluttered open, you sat up and looked around the room. It was unfamiliar, you then realized it was Tom's room. You couldn't remember how you got there. All you remembered was watching a movie with the guys last night before falling asleep. Why were you in Tom's bed? And where was Tom?
You finally decided to get up, you go downstairs after making yourself look half decent. You were greeted with smiles from the whole Holland family.
"Y/N your up!" Sam said.
"Good morning, love." Tom said pulling out one of the chairs at the table for you.
"Good morning and thank you." You said. He nodded and smiled before sitting next to you.
"How did you sleep?" He asked.
"Fine, where did you sleep last night?" You asked.
"On the sofa." He said.
"Tom! I told you I didn't mind sleeping on the couch." You said.
"I know, but you looked so peaceful and I felt so bad making you sleep on the couch. Plus I don't really care where I sleep." He said.
"Tom, this is your house, I should be the one on the couch, not you. Didn't we already talk about this?" You said.
"Yes, I know but really I don't mind." He said.
"Tonight I'm going to sleep on the couch." You said.
"Y/N seriously I don't mind." He said.
"Nope, no. I'm sleeping on the couch and that is that." You said before walking out to the kitchen to get breakfast.
Tom turned to the twins and they laughed.
"She gets what she wants." Harry said.
"She's very persistent." Sam said and the three boys laughed.
You walked back into the room with a bowl of cereal. You saw the three of them staring at you. "What?" You asked.
"Nothing." They all said looking down at there breakfast.
You shook your head and smiled, then continued to eat your own breakfast.

Time skip to later in the day

You, Sam, Harry, and Tom were all walking around the streets of London. The boys thought it was cute how you were so amazed by everything. They would laugh at your reaction to all the things you saw, you were so mesmerized. But not as much as Tom was mesmerized by you.

••••••••••

Woot chapter 3 y'all.
Different photo at the top because look how cute Harry looks
Like I said kinda short but it was meant for insta soooo
Hope you guys are enjoying it!!!

xoxo
Pheebs❤️❤️

(Hehehe Gossip Girl references)