Part 19: please

Author's POV:

"I-I mean yeah. Of course I do. I love you, I love you so much." Tom said making his way closer to you, he reached out to you but you backed away.

"No, Tom your with Julia, you hurt me. You can't just say something like that and expect everything to be okay." You said, his face dropped. You pushed his hand away and turned around so that you didn't have to face him.

"Y/N please, darling let me explain." Tom said.

You turned around, "explain what? That you kissed another girl, that your back together with your ex girlfriend after leading me on?" Your voice changed, you were getting angrier.

"No, no. I'm not with Julia, I swear. She lied to you, I didn't get back with her and I never lead you on. Everything I did with you I meant." Tom said.

"Oh so then I suppose the kiss didn't happen either? That was just my imagination. Why should I believe you anyways?" You asked.

"I know I hurt you. I shouldn't have kissed Julia, I didn't want to kiss her. It just happened and that is no excuse but please y/n. I love you and I mean it. I can't lose you. Just stay and let me explain, let me make it up to you." He pleaded.

"How am I supposed to know that any of this is real? How am I supposed to know that this isn't just a game to you?" You said, you really did want to trust him, but after this morning, you weren't sure if you could.

"I understand why you're scared. I hurt you, but please believe me. Everything I say is true, just let me show you, let me gain your trust back." Tom said as he took a step towards you.

You looked into his eyes, they were practically pleading you to stay, to trust him. You didn't know what to do. "I don't know, Tom." You finally said.

"Please." He said as he grabbed you hand.

You looked down at your connected hands, then back up at his face. Tears were welling in his eyes and they started to in yours as well. "Okay." You choked out.

A smile crept across his face and he pulled you into his arms. He rubbed your back and you let the tears stream down your face. You stayed in his arms until you both pulled away and he wiped you tears away. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I love you," he whispered to you.

You put your hand up to his face and wiped his tears away. "I love you too." You whispered.

Then he pulled you into a kiss and all of your feelings came back into place. Everything felt right. Then you were interrupted by clapping at the bottom of the stairs. You and Tom both looked down them and saw Sam and Harry at the bottom with big smiles on their faces clapping. The two of you laughed at them.

"Finally you two are okay again." Harry said.

"Yeah, that took you a long time. What a show though." Sam said.

"I honestly forgot you guys were there." Tom said.

"So y/n, does this mean your staying?" Sam asked.

"I guess so." You said.

"I'm glad you are." Harry said as he and Sam pulled you into a hug.

"Me too." You said looking at Tom.

THE END 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahhhh and that's a wrap! I can't believe we've come this far. Thanks so much for reading!!!!

xoxo

Pheebs <3