Part 17: leaving

You and the twins walked back to their house. The whole way they tried to convince you not to go, but nothing worked. You were set on leaving, in your mind it was the best option. Once you reached their house you found yourself at a stop. You couldn't go in, you couldn't go in and see him there. He hurt you, and now you have to face him. Sam and Harry could tell that you were dreading walking inside. They turned to you;

"Y/N we're right here, you can do it." Harry said.

"We'll always be here." Sam said putting a hand on your shoulder.

You smiled up at them, "you're right. I got this." Then you turned the doorknob and walked into the house. As you moved through the house, you almost made it up the stairs without being seen by Tom. Key word there is almost.

"Y/N?" Tom asked. You didn't know what to do, you knew if you turned around you would just break down. So you decided to just ignore him and walk up the stairs to go pack. Once you reached the top of the stairs you glanced down them. You made eye contact with Tom and tears welled in your eyes and you just continued to walk to the twins room where you had your suitcase. You started to stuff everything in your case. Tears streamed down your face. You didn't have a plan, you didn't have a plane ticket, the only thing you knew was that you were going to the airport and you would wait until you could get on a plane back to your home country, even if you had to sleep there. 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

wowwww this is short:( (it was meant for insta so that's why btw) 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1.9K!!!!!!!!!

Pheebs:)))))