Chapter 11.5- Process

(Y'all I'm so sorry I haven't been updating I just have not had the time at all but yeah here's this pathetic half chapter)

You gazed into his eyes, the icy blue warmed with affection as you felt the warmth from his body on yours. His words echoed in your head;

"I love you"

Your mind raced with hundreds of thoughts and emotions, you couldn't process what was going on. The moments you spent together were blurring together and soon you were forgetting where you were, until suddenly it all culminated into one thing

"I love you too."

You whispered out, eyes not daring to leave his. Your lips were slightly parted, eyes wide in disbelief at what was going on. But you didn't care, it was amazing. The connection you had with this stoic man was something you've never felt before, but something so strong you didn't doubt your feelings for a second.
With that, you smashed your lips onto his, tackling him down so that his back hit the bed and the mattress bounced in response. His arms wrapped around your bare figure, and suddenly they gripped onto you tightly before rolling over so that he was on top of you. He parted his lips from yours, his eyes opening to reveal a certain type of spark in his eyes you never saw before.

"Round 2?" He hummed as he dragged his hand along your thigh. You blinked, processing his words for a moment, before giving him a wicked smile.

"Gladly." You purred as you pulled the sheets over you.

And the rest...well, you know the deal.