4

"Ethan hurry up your foods getting cold" i yelled from the kitchen to the living room where Ethan was playing with his toys

He comes running through to the kitchen , with his hands filled with toys.

He sets them on the counter before taking a seat on his chair and starting to eat his pasta.

"Eat your veg" i said as i ate my dinner do

"No" he whined , crossing his arms

"Ethan." i warned , sternly.

"I have a tummy ache" he said

"How come you were able to eat everything other than your veg?" i questioned my eyebrow raised. 

"Cause it's icky"

"Ethan , it's good. Look i'm eating it"

He started throwing s tantrum and kicking his legs against the table.

"Ethan stop that right now!" i yelled at him

He shook his head and ran to his room.

oh he has no fucking idea what's coming.

About ten minutes later once i had finished my own food and put the plates in the dishwasher.

I walked through to his room seeing him sitting on his bed with his toys.

He looked at me.

"Come to my room, now"

He had never been punished before so i was going to go easy on him.

Once he arrives in my room i tell him to sit on the bed while i get some thing from the closet.

I pull out some handcuffs from the drawer and make him put them on.

"Momma what's this?" he asked.

"your punishment" i responded.

I got his shorts and pulled them and his boxers down.

He looked on in confusion

he was half erect.

I started rubbing on him.

I stopped once he was fully erect.

"More momma"

"No baby boy , i make the rules." i smirked

"I started pumping him faster and faster until i felt his dick twitch in my hand and then i stopped"

"M-momma, can you not do t-that please" he says , the struggle he's having clear in his voice.

i started again , grabbing his swollen balls.

He let out a loud moan and i stopped.

"No noise." i said

"I started again and he kept his mouth shut"

I went faster and faster and he started moaning

I stopped

He started crying , not knowing what he was feeling down there as he was to little to understand

"w-what's happening?" he cried.

As bad as i felt for him he needed to be punished. Just one more time will definitely not do him any damage.

I started grabbing his balls and stroking him again until i stopped and he tried to break out of the handcuffs to do it himself.

He cried even louder and said "Please!" he was begging me and by this point i was feeling kinds bad

"Okay baby you can cum this time"

I was stroking again at an even faster paste. this time when i felt him twitch in my hand i didn't stop.

His legs shook as he had an intense orgasm.

He moaned loud and released all over my hand and his stomach.

He was breathing heavily as i took his handcuffs off.

Once i got him all cleaned up in the bathroom we went to the living room and made a fort and cuddled , watching Disney movies the rest of the day until i heard him snoring.