19

Ethan's p.o.v

I woke up in my normal age mindset.

I rolled onto my side and tried to fall back asleep when i heard the same noise that i assume woke me up.

" faster daddy "

Ew

I put the pillow above my head and manage to fall back to sleep when i was woken up yet again. This time it was Grayson to tell me he was heading off to work.

I hated being alone with Maddie but i couldn't tell Grayson what was going on because he was so happy right now. He also probably wouldn't even believe me, he just thinks i act like a little kid.

After he left i was about to get out of bed to pee and change out of the dry pull up, when Maddie walked in.

"Hi baby boy" she said.

"Excuse me, i have to go to the bathroom" i said as she blocked my doorway.

"I think you're forgetting that little deal we made yesterday." she smiles evilly

"What deal?" i argue

"i take your pull up off. Now lay down" she commands

"I don't think so" i say , i felt especially awkward because i wasn't little right now.

"I don't care, now lay down and spread your legs" she demands

"No!" i yell. " let me
go to the fucking bathroom" i argue

"I won't let you leave until you lay down." she smiles

"It's not even used" i say shyly

"I couldn't care less , fucking lay down" she shouted

I did as told and lay down on the bed.

She started with my pants and then pulled the baby blue pull up down.

"Where are your boxers?" she asked

"i-in the front pouch of my suitcase" i told her.

She picked a pair of boxers and put them on me.

"Since your a big boy today maybe you can try not to piss yourself" she says harshly.

I sit up on the bed.

"Whatever.." i shrug, upset.

Once she leaves i get up to go to pee and hear the front door being opened and closed.

Belle's p.o.v

Grayson told me that Maddie was leaving the house and gave me a spare key to go and see Ethan.

"E?" i ask

"Belle?" he walks up and hugs me tightly.

"i missed you so much" i say

"Me too" he sniffs

"Are you crying?" i ask.

"no" he lies.

We walked to the living room and i put a movie on.

as we continued watching i could tell Ethan was slipping into being little.

I think it had something to do with not seeing me for a long time.

"M-milk?" he asks

"I'll go get you some" i say standing up.

I fixed him a cup of milk.

"Here don't spill it" i say handing him it.

He starts drinking.

I lift his shirt and start rubbing circles on his stomach.

I took the empty cup of milk from his hands as i could tell he was about to fall asleep.

he moved his head so he was lying on my boobs.

After we had been asleep for around 30 minutes i decided i'd better leave since Maddie and Grayson were due back home soon and i didn't want to get into any arguments right now.

I stood up and kissed Ethan on the forehead.

"Bye bye momma" he said sleepily.

"Bye angel" i smiled and left.

Maddie's p.o.v

"Where is your male viagra?" i asked the ugly man behind the front desk of the pharmacy.

this should be fun.