8

ethan's p.o.v

"So where are we going?" i ask as i buckle my seatbelt in Grayson's car.

"Well we got invited to Connor's with the guys" he says as he backs out of the driveway.

"Wait , like Connor Jenkins? From highschool?" i ask worriedly.

That guy hated me as i hated him. He's scary.

"Yeah, that's cool right?" he asks

"Uh, yeah" i say

Even though he's my brother i didn't want to tell him i felt uncomfortable because he seemed like he was exited and he needed to have some fun.

We get there and i'm really not looking forward to this

We ring the doorbell and wait outside for them to open the door.

"Hey Grayson" he says as he bro hugs him.

"Oh you brought your brother whatup man" Connor says

He lets us in and there are around 7 other guys in the living room. He introduces me , or should i say Grayson , to them.

Connors roommate , Peter , come over to us.

"What can i get you boys to drink?" he asks

"Ill just have a beer" Grayson says

I didn't know Grayson drank.

"Uh can i just have a coke?" i ask , even though soda gives me a stomach ache i didn't want to ask for apple juice.

He gives us our drinks and we walk to the sofa where the other boys were.

We sit down and they're all talking and drinking their beers.

"Should we head to the bar?" Connor asks

I look at Grayson hoping he will notice how uncomfortable i am.

"Yeah let's head" Grayson says.

We all stand up and we order two uber's so that nobody was driving under the influence.

We arrive at the bar and the smell of cheap liquor instantly fills my lungs.

"Hey Gray wanna come have a smoke before we head in?" Connor asks

"Yeah , E, you comin?" Gray asks me

I didn't smoke , and i didn't think Grayson did either , but i didn't know anybody else in there so i agreed.

They both light up their cigarettes and start talking.

Once he's done Grayson tells us he's going to the bathroom and he will be out in a second. I didn't want to stay out there with just Connor but i'd been following Grayson like a lost puppy all night and it would've looked super weird if i went as far as to follow him to the bathroom. 

"You want one?" Connor says , pulling out one of his cigarettes to offer to me.

I shake my head before politely saying "No thanks"

"I haven't seen you for what, two years" he says

"Uh, yeah" i inform

"Well, how've ya been?" he asks

"Fine , you?" i ask , i could feel the awkwardness in the cloudy air.

"I've been good, Grayson tells me your in a relationship."

I nod

"Happy for you that you finally found a boyfriend , Dolan" he sarcastically says before walking into the bar to look for the other guys.

"She's a girl.." i say even though i know he can't hear me.

"Hey , where's Connor?" Grayson asks , still zipping his fly.

"He uh , he went inside" i say.

"Okay i need a fucking drink" Grayson laughs , pulling me into the bar.

It was around two hours later and most of the guys were wasted by now , including Grayson who was currently playing tonsil tennis with a random his from the bar.

I decided it was time to go already and plucked up the courage to ask Grayson to leave.

"Bro, uh can we please leave?" i ask hesitantly

He pulls his mouth away from the girl and speaks "Why, you not having fun?"

"Uh, no not really" i tell him , truthfully

"Uh okay let me just tell the guys" he says as he wanders off into the bar to find his friends to inform them that we are leaving

"Dick move" the random hoe shouts at me

"Sorry"

Once Gray comes back i call the cab service as we wait outside the bar.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we are out of service for the night"

"Shit, how we gonna get home?" Grayson slurs

"I - i guess i could call Belle" i say looking for her contact in my phone