7

Belle's p.o.v

I woke up to Ethan cuddling into my side.

I checked the time on my phone , 10:34.

"Hi" he mumbles.

"Hey" i reply , playing with his curly hair.

"Is grayson okay?" i ask

"Yeah , he , uh he's watching a movie" he says.

"Hungry?" i ask

He nods and gets out of bed

As he's getting up i notice something. He has joggers on and no shirt because he doesn't sleep with a shirt on. But under his joggers he has a blue pull up on. I hope Grayson didn't notice.

"Hey , uh E?" i ask , causing him to turn around.

"Your pull up" i say

"Uh yeh, um" he blushes , i could tell he was embarrassed because he wasn't little right now.

"I-it's not wet" he says walking to the bathroom "i'm gonna get changed now" he says closing the bathroom door.

I walked through to the living room to see Grayson had fallen asleep , i went to turn the TV off and noticed he was watching Wolf of Wall Street , for two people with the same DNA they are nothing alike.

that night

Ethan walked into my room with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt on. Usually when he's at home he stays in comfy clothes all day.

"Where are you off to?" i ask

"Uh, i told Grayson i would come out with him tonight" he said as he tied his shoelaces

"That sounds fun , where to?"

"I dunno" he responds "Probably minigolf or a movie" he says shrugging his shoulders.

"Well have fun , try not to be too late"

He agrees as he leaves my room.