24

ethan's p.o.v

"I dunno dude, like half an hour?" Grayson says after i ask him when Belle would be home

"Can you call her and ask?" i ask

"Ethan she's at work i'm not gonna call her just watch TV" he said as he scrolled on his phone.

i start to tear up because he was being grumpy with me so i say

"I'm going to the bathroom"

"Didn't you just pee?" he asks referring to the pull up incident

"Yeah but i gotta go again" i say

I get into my bedroom and take my pull up off and replace it with boxers and i grabbed my phone , i wanted to be big so Gray wasn't in such a mood.

I walk back through to the living room and sit down.

I start scrolling through my own phone when i am sent an image from a random number.

i opened the picture and saw straight up titties on my screen.

I quickly exited the image incase Grayson saw.

I decided to text the number that sent them.

Me- Who is this?

+********* - did you like that babyboy?

Me- Is this Belle?

+********* - your girlfriend can go fuck herself (; you have a new mommy now

Me- Maddie?????

+********* - you'll find out soon enough. I always get what i want.

This whole thing was making me
extremely nervous. This was definitely her i had no doubts. And i knew Grayson had been low-key talking to her again since i saw messages on his phone with her name all over them.

He was also not looking for apartments so maybe they were just on a break.

Anyways the whole thing made me extremely anxious.

When i get anxious i get little and i could tell i was slipping.

"Bro wanna watch a movie?" grayson says as he finally looks up from his phone.

"Sure" i reply.

He grabs the remote and starts scrolling through some options.

"What about this one?" he says as he points to the screen.

"I nod my head and the movie starts playing. "

Graysons p.o.v

The movie was around 30 minutes in when i hear Ethan say "Baba please?"

"You want another bottle?" i ask

He just nods his head to say yes.

I stand up to go make him one.

I could tell he was little since i had gotten pretty good at deciphering if he were or not

"Why don't we watch a different movie , we can watch this one another time bud" i say ruffling his hair as i hand him his bottle.

"M'kay bubba" he says as he attaches his mouth to the bottle.

I decide on just putting on Disney channel because i liked that shit ok

"E when you finish drinking you gotta go pee okay?" i say because i knew it was embarrassing when he wet himself. Even with a pull up on.

He just nodded his head and kept drinking.