18

Graysons p.o.v

"Is this true?" I asked

Ethan looked at Maddie confused.

"Yes, i didn't want to tell you because i knew it might ruin you guys' relationship , as brothers" Maddie says

"S-she's lying!" Ethan shouted

"And why would i do that?" Maddie asked

"B-because you said not to tell Gray!" Ethan responded.

"Tell me what?" i asked

"Maddie wa-" ethan starts before he is interrupted by Maddie saying

"He's really not in the right mindset right now, we can have this conversation tomorrow" as she grabs his shirt.

"No!" Ethan yells

"Maddie, let him speak" i finally say , frustrated.

"Fine" she said

"I was having a shower and, and the water didn't go and then Maddie was there and she took her clothes off and then you- you tried to come in and-" Maddie stopped him.

"Grayson i don't understand a word he's saying. See this is what's happened to him he doesn't even know what's happening. Poor little guy" Maddie says , caressing my arm.

she was right i didn't understand what he was trying to say.

"Okay, lets just forget about this and watch a movie. " I say.

"Sounds good , ill go make popcorn." Maddie says as she skips into the kitchen.

"I didn't do it" Ethan says.

"It's fine i'm not mad." i say ruffling his hair.

"Promise?" Ethan asks

"I promise, now go get changed" I tell him since it's almost night time.

"Hey, baby could you run to the store real quick and get some snacks and stuff?" Maddie asks from the kitchen.

"Sure" i say grabbing my car keys.

Ethan's p.o.v

"Hey bro imma go to the store you want anything?" Grayson asks

"No" i reply.

I hear the door close , then footsteps to my room.

She walks into the room.

"That was close huh baby?" she coos

"Go away!" i yell

"Hmm, are you not going to be embarrassed when Grayson finds out you have to wear diapers at night, or you can't dress yourself."

I don't reply.

"I thought so." she smiles "That's why i'm going to dress you okay?"

I hesitantly nod.

"Good." she smiles , going to my bag and getting out my pajamas and a pull up.

"Clothes off" she demands.

I turn away to face the wall and take my shirt off. Then my pants, finally my boxers.