13

Belle's p.o.v

I woke up to Ethan , fast asleep on my chest. His thumb was in his mouth and he was lightly snoring.

cutest shit i've ever seen

I lay there just letting myself wake up when i felt Ethan sitting up.

"Momma, i had an accident" he says , looking at me with eyes that were cloudy with tears.

"Did you wear your pull up?" i asked him.

He nodded his head , telling me yes

"Let's go change it then bubby" i say getting out from the bed as he does the same , following me to the bathroom.

To get to the bathroom we had to walk past the living room where Grayson was sleeping.

"Careful not to wake him" i whispered to Ethan.

He just continued walking more carefully and we got to the bathroom.

He instinctively lay on the ground and i began to take his sweatpants and pull up off.

Just then i heard the door fly open.

Grayson's p.o.v

I woke up from a night of drinking last night with a pounding headache and a throat drier than Gandhi's flip flop so i rolled sluggishly out of the sofa bed and towards the bathroom to get a drink.

I opened the door to reveal Ethan laying on the ground naked as Belle was kneeling down next to him.

Fuck i just walked in on my brother about to get his dick sucked.

"Shit sorry" i mumble as i hurriedly closed the door.

Ethan's p.o.v

I had an accident in the night so Momma was helping me get out of my wet pull up.

I was laying on the ground and Grayson walked in.

"Shit, sorry" he said quickly and left

"Momma do you think he knows i'm little" i asked out of curiosity

"It's fine i covered you, he probably thinks you were just getting a blowjob" she says casually as she picks up my boxers and slides them on

"Blowjob, what's that?" i asked her

"It's...well you know how...it doesn't matter" she stutters as she tries to find the right words to express

"No momma i wanna know now!" i whined.

"When a guy gets their dick sucked okay?" she snaps.

I felt funny after she told me.

She was putting my joggers on when she said

Belle's p.o.v

(sorry for changing them so much!!)

i noticed a tent forming in his boxers as i was getting him dressed

"Babyboy, what's that?" i questioned as his face flushed a shade of red.

"No don't look" he said moving his hands from above his head to cover his boner.

"Why so shy" i questioned as i traced circles down to his bellybutton.

"stop , your making me feel funny" he whined , thrusting his hips into his hands.

"So eager" i say as i start kissing my way below his bellybutton.

"Blowjob?" he asked so innocently it almost made me laugh.

"Hmm, im kinda tired. Tonight maybe." i say getting up from my spot on the cold tiles and opening the door.

Leaving baby Ethan horny and confused

graysons p.o.v

I heard the bathroom door finally open and Belle walked out.

Ethan will probably come out soon , the doors open i'll just go in

I walked in to see Ethan sitting on the floor in his underwear, hands over his dick.

I started laughing

"Bro, can you hurry up i have to piss" i laughed , unzipping my jeans that i still had on from the night before.

I didn't think anything of peeing in front of my twin brother because he's seen it all , i mean we shared a womb.

I started peeing as he just stared at me

Okay, kinda sus

"Have you ever had a blowjob" he asks in a tone i didnt recognise

I nervously chuckle "Yeah bro, obviously"

He says nothing

"Why?" i ask , zipping my pants back up.

"Nothing." he says standing up and getting his sweatpants back on.

"Nice morning wood" i laughed as i noticed he was hard.

He looked down and just pulled up his pants.

i watched as he walked into his and Belle's bedroom.

to be continued...

Sorry i didn't update for so long i have had literally no time since its halloween and i was enjoying the parties. I'm also writing this in detention as i'm going to my boyfriends house tonight and i don't think he would appreciate me writing smut about Ethan Dolan in his room. or at all. xx