1

Klaus came to take me for ritual a day early. Said it was too risky to leave me alone for one more day. Damon had already tried to talk him out of it and the boys have already made several attempts to stop him. I could see what he meant. Stefan, my boyfriend, could barely stand to let him take me. He held me tight looking Klaus in the eyes certain in his conviction. I knew where that would lead and I told him to just close his eyes and kiss me. By the time I pulled away Klaus had taken me back to my friend and teacher Alaric's place.

I had never been here before and as I looked around I could see Alaric and his love of history even in the dated furniture. Klaus sat in this armchair looking at me expectantly while Greta poured us both something strong to drink before smiling suggestively at Klaus and walking out. I sipped on my drink as Klaus smirked at me playing with his glass and sitting across from the couch I was sitting on. He looked me over for what seemed like forever, the entire time no one spoke. I couldn't bare to speak to him I felt suffocated just being in the same room. He was going to kill me, what would I even say? I could tell as time passed he was trying desperately to find any difference between me and my other doppelgangers. Over the 1000+ years he's been alive he's managed to meet 3 including myself. Copies of the original Tatia. The first and only love of the monster sitting in front of me. I squrimed a little under his gaze, it was dark and the weight of it intense.

I knew that look though, the look Stefan gave me when he first met me. The one Damon gave me and Rose, Trevor, Elijah name it I've seen it. Anyone who knew one of them, the look was always the same regardless "You are a little wonder aren't you Elena..." I frowned but didn't say anything waiting for him to continue "I was certain another one of you would never even exist. After Katerina killed herself and became a vampire I was sure the Petrova line was over. And yet here you are... almost practically... perfect. See with Katherine and her doppelganger before her Tatia they had small imperfections on their skin that I always took great pleasure in finding, yet with you... I can't seem to find any... Not sure if it's making you more alluring or actually slightly disappointing either way its poetic don't you think" I opened my mouth to say something snarky back but came up with nothing. I just rolled my eyes and looked away "Don't feel inclined enough to speak to me Ms. Elena" my head snapped towards him and I glared "You're about to sacrifice me in a ritual to make you the invincible vampire werewolf hybrid mix thing... So no I really don't feel inclined to talk to you at all Klaus" he listened to me talk his eyes getting a little glint in his eye as I spoke.

 So no I really don't feel inclined to talk to you at all Klaus" he listened to me talk his eyes getting a little glint in his eye as I spoke

"You are a firey little thing aren't you" he got up and got closer causing me to stand and back up. I didn't like him towering over me it made me feel even more powerless than I already did. I was only human and he was one of the first ever vampires. He was staring again but more intensely now that he was closer he could get a better look at my imperfection. This time though I took the time to examine him as well. He was handsome for a thousand old psychotic original vampire but I'm starting to think that every vampire is beautiful. Part of their lure, they draw you in with their looks.