12 - Love is a Mayhem

There's someone in the attic, I can hear their footsteps from my ceiling. The girl with a silver hair must be back. She might be there and this is my chance to talk to her. 

I left my bed and quickly climbed up the attic. I was right, she's here! She was still crouching in front of the chest and she looked intently at it. 

"Hi..", I called out to her and slowly she stood.

I thought she stood because she heard me. I thought she was going to look at me but she didn't, she just turned half way - her side to me.

Slowly she walked and I realized that she was moving towards the man in front of her. I was more astonished to see who the man was -- it was Ram.

I looked at the white haired girl - her hair was hiding her face until a sudden gush of the wind blew it away. She looked familiar, she seems someone I knew. She is… --- she is me. 

But.. But that's not possible.

I stood near her trying to figure out if she really looked like me and if she did, why?

 She can't be me.

Her long white hair flowed gracefully with the wind and she's wearing a black ruffled gown. She was the girl from my other dream - lying in the marble stone at the meadow. I wondered if she was also wearing the same triquetra necklace and she was! Although her's has a white stone and not a coral blue one like the one I have. 

She continued to walk towards Ram and I continued to stare at her necklace while holding mine. I saw the white stone rolled gradually increasing speed - then the white haired girl was there no more. 

Standing before Ram was the red haired girl who was wearing the same necklace, but her's has a red stone. Ram touched her face.

"Nooooooo!", I screamed because I knew that the red haired was bad. He'll hurt Ram just like how badly she wanted to hurt the white haired girl and me. 

But Ram didn't even seem to hear me.

The red haired one held both his hands and the walls from our attic started to break into pieces.

I took one step back because I was alarmed by what was happening.

When the walls were gone, I saw three big circles just above us. The one at the far left was white , in the middle was blue and at the right was red. I narrowed my eyes at it, it wasn't just any circles - it’s the moon, three of it.

I stared at it wondering why there were three different moons when they began to move. They are moving closer to each other as if they were forming a line.

What's happening!?

I gazed back at Ram and saw his majestic ivory wings in an upward motion, his back - right were his wings were coming from was bleeding. He was still holding the hands of the red head one.

No!! She was hurting him! No!!!

I was trembling in anger. 

"I will kill you." I whispered in despair.

The red head turned his eyes to me and she smiled without showing her sharp pointy teeth but blood was spilling out between her lips.

I glared at her letting her know that I wasn't kidding. A low chuckle escaped her then she turned her gaze back at Ram.

She moved her head closer to him. She kissed him and he kissed her back.

Then the three moons were perfectly aligned and there was a sudden bright flash of light then they were gone.