2 - Moka Akashiya

The rattling chains came from behind the Hunter, he saw a young female adolescent with uniquely pink hair speeding towards him, she rode on a foreign-looking bicycle with a seeming inability to stop.

With his reflexes, the Hunter evaded the incoming vehicle before it could impact him, also grabbing the adolescent off the bicycle while he was at it. The bi-pedaled vehicle, without its rider, ended up crashing into some tombstones.

The Hunter placed the teenager onto the ground, examining her.

Hmm.

The Hunter loosely recognised the girl's attire to be a uniform of sorts.

The skirt was quite... small, hardly covering any area of her skin, leaving it exposed.

-----

Moka did not know who the person before her was. He wore a large grey trench-coat which concealed most of his body, clothing which fitted Victorian era times, and a withered trifold hat.

His bangs covered his left eye, but his right eye was left exposed, being a uniquely deep-blue, although it seemed as if the person was displeased, given the sharpness of his exposed eye. And the bottom half of his face was covered with a mask.

Along with his intimidating height, his appearance overall made him stick out like a sore thumb.

She dismissed these thoughts, as despite his stature and his appearance, he did help her.

... The same probably couldn't be said for her bike however.

Was he visiting the Academy, she wondered.

Still, she was graceful for him catching her before she could sustain any injuries. But even if he did not seem to be friendly, Moka still felt the need to give her gratitude.

"Thank you, sir!" Moka bowed graciously.

-----

"Thank you, sir!"

The Hunter raised an eyebrow, the language she spoke was clearly foreign to him.

"Sir? Are you okay?" the girl asked. He could hear her speak in form of a question. But the Hunter was distracted by something else.

Her smell seemed familiar...

Too familiar...

It reminisced of a certain Vileblood.

Although, judging by the expression on her face, it was likely the teenager before him was worried of him.

The Hunter nodded, even if he had no idea what she had asked.

"Do you... not understand me?"

The Hunter held his chin in curiosity.

The girl held her chin, mimicking him. She'd snapped her fingers. "My name is... Moka... Akashiya, what is your name?" The girl spoke in a language he could comprehend, English, emphasizing her name. Although, she spoke quite rustily, possibly because of the lack of experience.

Still, it was an intriguing experience, this would mark the first time a stranger had ever asked for his name. Even in Yharnam, he would only be referred as Good Hunter, or Hunter, or other related terms. 

Before he could answer, the pinkette begun to sniff the air.

"This smell~. It's so sweet! I want a taste!" the girl spoke in a somewhat intoxicated manner.