3 - English

Right, this is based alot more on the manga than the anime, and it's from the Hunter's perspective.

Since the manga is superior and much more suiting.

17th January 2019 - 100 Reads

_______________

There was muttering between the classmates of Class 1-A. Undoubtedly about the apparent new English teacher.

An understandable reaction, as most of them were only seeing the teacher for the first time, not even throughout the entire day did they once see him.

Infact, only Moka was the only one to have seen him.

Speaking of Moka, she was the most shocked of learning who the man she'd met in the morning was.

An immediate flashback rolled in her mind of her wanting to taste his blood, internally she was panicking.

-----

A Headmaster's authority was truly a frightening thing indeed, the Hunter had learnt.

In only mere hours, he had already been allocated a teaching schedule and a place of residence, as per the norm for faculty.

Its authority even reached to the educator's essentials.

The names of the students in the roll book which the Headmaster provided, whose names were originally written in their native language, was already written to a readable state, which the Headmaster called Romaji, which consisted of the English language alphabet that he could read.

Opening the roll to the correct class, with a fountain pen in hand. The Hunter-turned educator begun the roll call.

Although, knowing that all the students before him were only beasts in human skin did not ease his caution.

"Keyock-ka Tet-tsu (Kyoka Tetsu)." the Hunter begun, unintentially botchering the pronunciation.

There was collective confusion between the class because the Hunter's pronunciation.

The students however, were afraid of the monotonous tone he used, so they dared not to even try to correct him.

"H-here...?" the aforementioned student called out, raising her hand. The mispronunciation made it difficult to be certain whether her name was called out.

The Hunter glanced at the student, his eyebrow raised at her stutter, but all he did was tick the name and move on.

"Tsuk-keyom-mi Fuy-u (Tsukiyomi Fuyu)." he continued.

"Here."

The name was ticked.

Rinse and repeat.

"Kur-rum-mu Kuro-no (Kurumu Kurono)."

"Morning!" said female student shouted with optimism.

The name was ticked.

"Sai-sou Kom-miya (Saizou Komiya)."

The mentioned student clicked his tongue in annoyance.

The name was ticked.

"Mit-tsue Enk-ko (Mitsue Enko)."

"Here."

The name was ticked.

"Miz-zore She-ra-yuk-ki (Mizore Shirayuki)."

...

"Absent."