4 - Saizou Komiya

CRASH!!!

Throughout the Youkai Academy, there could be heard a loud crumbling noise.

Stirred by the commotion, there was a gathering of students at the source of said noise.

Some of the faculty, including the Hunter himself, had also arrived, lured by the sudden gathering of students.

With a quick glance of the vicinity, there was a wall which had been smashed through, which was most certainly the source of the commotion.

The Hunter glanced at the students, one by one, seeing whether he would be able to recognise at least one of them. And he did.

"Miss Tetsu." he called out.

Kyoka Tetsu.

Her neatly organised auburn coloured hair being a distinctive feature which set her apart from her peers.

The mentioned student, hearing the call of her surname, turned to the Hunter's direction, and she shrunk when she realised it was the Hunter who called out to her.

She must still be intimidated by his presence, he surmised.

"Do you happen to know what transpired in the premises?" The Hunter asked while he pointed at the hole.

"Umm... Komiya-kun, punched the warr." Kyoka explained, her accented English clearly showing in her speaking.

A raised eyebrow, not at the student's English, since he knows first hand that her English was adequate, but at the mention of Saizou Komiya being the violator.

For an average human, it would have been near impossible to cause such damage on a solid wall.

This led to the conclusion that even in human skin, beasts possessed to a degree, some strength of their true counterparts.

This institution houses a near uncountable amounts of beasts of many kinds, many of which even he does not know of, thus it was not far-fetched to believe one of such students to possess great physical strength.

Snapping out of his brief concentration, the Hunter faced down at his auburn-haired student. "Miss Tetsu, did you happen to see where Komiya went?" he asked once again.

______________

It all happened so fast, Moka only wanted to chase after Tsukune.

Even though she only just found out that Tsukune was human, Moka didn't want him, her only friend, to leave Youkai Academy.

But Saizou-kun found her all by herself, even transforming himself out of sheer lust for her.

But because of that...

Tsukune was hurt because of her... Saizou-kun swiped Tsukune onto some gravestones, which knocked him out cold, she blamed herself for getting them into this situation.

"I did warn you scum to stay away from Moka!" Saizou-kun howled.

Saizou-kun marched closer to the two.

"I'm going to enjoy this~, the feeling of my tongue as it wraps around your body." Saizou stated lustfully, flicking his elongated tongue at her.

Moka flinched, she closed her eyes, afraid to see Saizou-kun have his way with her.

Footsteps, the crunching of dead leaves were heard as they were stepped on.

"Hrm?"

Slowly, the noise gradually grew closer.