1: how it all began

No one's POV
Percy Jackson and Christian Wolfcubson 2 sons of Poseidon were just crossing the camp boarder.It was five months after the war with Gara and since then some friends have turned their backs on them. Harrassing them and treating them like dirt. I guess they feel like now that the world is safe the sons of Poseidon are yesterday's news.But some still didn't betray them. Percy and Christian have just came back from a quest from Athena to marry her daughters.

Percy POV
Today's the day that I propose to Annabeth and Christian propose to Savannah. We didn't care that me and Annabeth were just 18 and Christian and Savannah was 17. We walked up to the Stolls and ask ,"Hey,you seen Annabeth and Savannah." They looked at us with sad eyes and softly said the beach. We ignored their weird behavior and went to the beach. What we saw shattered our hearts,our girlfriends kissing two other guys. We yelled,"What the fuck is going on here. Who the in the hell do you think the two of you are kissing our girlfriends".The boys just laughed and the one kissing Annabeth said,"I'm Scott Dallas and this is my twin brother Coal Dallas we are sons of Poseidon and the two strongest demigods ever to live and you must be our big brothers Percy and Christian you don't look so tough". We tried to ignore them and say why to Annabeth and Savannah. They just laughed and mockingly stated,"We never loved you. We just wanted you because you were sons of one of the big three. And one of you would have been the child of the prophecy. If you truly thought we loved you you're more of a seaweed brains than we thought".Then the four of them begin laughing,which soon stopped when two huge water tornadoes were created. Waves begin to crash onto the shores and the Earth shook violently. The gods then flashed in and Ares flash behind us and knocked us out.