3:We get an offer and new father

Percy POV
A guy came out of the shadows and the gods bowed to him and he then groans about how he hates being bowed to they raised their heads I blink next we are in the underworld. Christian then ask very formally,"I might say excuse me mister,but by any chance are you Chaos the creator of the universe and everything on it".I looked at my younger brother as well as the seven olympian god's that voted for us. We all have looks of confusion on our faces about how formal Christian was being. While Lord Chaos just smiled and answered,"Yes,child". Christian then asked,"To what do we owe the honor, my Lord". I noticed Chaos scrunched up his face in disgust and then he smirked and said,"Well,young Prince" (I saw Christian scrunch up his face in disgust from being called young prince. I shall ask him about that later) "I came here to ask you and your brother to go back in time to your first quest and take down the gods. Because I have seen how they act and none of them except the ones here do anything to help mortals and the earth. I believe they are unfit to rule. And don't worry the gods here have agreed to bless and side with you two. You will be remembered by the ones that didn't betray you and the ones that are dead and you forgave will remember you too when you go back in time. When you do you will not be sons of Poseidon,but my sons. And Christian you will still have the same life with your family, but a little bit of changes. Do you accept" he asked. We looked at each other and answered simultaneously,"Yes". He made us take this oath.
"I (our names) renounce all ties to Poseidon and except Chaos as my full blooded father". With the oath said we started to faintly glow and we fell to our knees. The glow engulfed us. Then it was gone and we stood, before we could say a word the gods blast us. We looked completely different.
We had silver,gold,grey, orange,red,white, purple in our untameable hair. Our lean toned six pack, now a more lean toned and defined eight pack. It was not bulk,but we were very lean now. Our eyes had specks of silver,brown, blue in them.