9.School is different

Christian pov
Like I thought brother wanted an explanation right now we are in my car getting driven by Thomas doing the same drill we always do. Where I get dropped off a little ways from the school only difference is that I am riding with my brother. He told me to explain everything now. I said ok but you must swear on the Styx you won't tell everyone on our side because I will tell them in all do time. He said I swear thunder boomed to seal the deal. I said ok I am going to explain all my ranks I am next in line to become mafia boss of the Tongala family the most strongest, most feared, most respected, most elite, most important, and etc stuff on how great it is, leader of the wolfcubson Klan which is basically a group of people who swore to protect me and my family,and I am 1 Of the richest people in the world with what people think are my servants but I don't think of them as such,and I am the future Prince of lybrithia (this place doesn't exist I made it up) it's off the shores of the US by 90 miles south and 89 miles west off the coast of Cuba and 50 miles east off the coast of south America. I had just finished telling my brother my titles I wanted to keep hidden a little longer but I had no choice. My brother had his mouth open so wide you would think it was a mini portal. I look straight at him and said close your mouth or you will catch flies. He closed it and glared I smiled a sheepish grin and he rolled his eyes then Thomas opened the door and said we are here sirs and I said thanks Thomas see you later and brother and me walked the rest of way to school. The sea spawns were in front of us and they stop to talk to talk to Grover who betrayed us and in the last time line he only used me and brother to get his searchers licenses. We walk past them shoved them with our shoulders as we walked by. We went to our lockers which is right next to each other and I got into my locker and took all out my stuff that know one will take this time.

Timeskip

We are on the bus heading toward the museum and it turns out brother and I are the popular while Scott and Coal and Grover are the losers. I noticed they looked at us with envy I think and something else I believe jealousy while watching all the girls flirt with us while we don't flirt back of course because they aren't our mates. I elbowed brother and jestord toward them and we looked back at them with a smirk and turned back around. We arrived at the museum and every thing happen like last time but Chiron called on Scott and Coal to answer the question. I MM brother to say I don't think Chiron remembers us. We then heard the other kids laughing at the twin sons of the sea. Then Chiron said Mr. Chaos and Mr. Wolfcubson can you answer the question we said sure that is a picture of kronos eating his children the gods  and Rhea gave him a rock in stead of baby Zeus who grew up and tricked his father to puke up his children we said in sync. Chiron smiled and with a twinkle in his eye said full credit the both of you.

Percy pov
Christian had just finished explaining to me his ranks and family life. We arrived a little ways away from the school a little behind the twin Jackson brothers. They stop to talk to Grover who betrayed us and in the last time line he only used me and brother to get his searchers licenses. We walk past them shoved them with our shoulders as we walked by. We went to our lockers which is right next to each other and Christian got into his  locker and took  all out his stuff that know one will take this time he said quietly but I said nothing because I don't think he knows he did or that I heard. We are on the bus heading toward the museum and it turns out Christian and I are the popular while Scott and Coal and Grover are the losers. All the girls flirt with us while we don't flirt back of course because they aren't our mates. Nancy bolbafits (is that how you spell her last name) tried asking me out which I said no thanks. Her twin sister (I know I know she doesn't have one but in this story she does)  anyway her twin was flirting with Christian but he was not giving her the time of day just like the rest he had his earbuds in listening to music. I was looking up front thinking about my mates and wondering the other two are and if Artemis is ok with all this speaking of Artemis I will have to talk to her soon and my thoughts were interrupted by an    elbow from my brother and I looked up at him and he  jestord toward them and I looked and saw Scott and Coal looking at us with envy and jealousy so we looked back at them with a smirk and turned back around. We arrived at the museum and every thing happen like last time but Chiron called on Scott and Coal to answer the question. I was MM by Christian to he said I don't think Chiron remembers us. We then heard the other kids laughing at the twin sons of the sea jerk. Then Chiron said Mr. Chaos and Mr. Wolfcubson can you answer the question we said sure that is a picture of kronos eating his children the gods and Rhea gave him a rock in stead of baby Zeus who grew up and tricked his father to puke up his children we said in sync. Chiron smiled and with a twinkle in his eye said full credit the both of you.