12. The tournament part 1 (edited)

Christian pov
I just asked my daughter to head to her room and pack her bag she went skipping to her room I smiled as I watch her til she was out of sight I turned and walk up to my mate and I whisper in her ear I always was wishing you were my mate and you look so cute when you blush. Also I liked how you grabbed my collar and kissed me it was hot you defently should do that more often I then winked at her and she blushed even harder than before. I looked over to Artemis who was glaring me Artemis MM me and said don't hurt her I just nodded. Then I heard the title I so hate being called Prince Chriseus I turned and bowed. I said Lord uncle what do I owe the honor. He smiled and said well young one the tournament is happening today. So I am wondering are you going to bring your friends and participate. I said yes on the second one but I don't know on the first part. Is that my little snookums I wish you were here so I can pinch those cheeks my aunt said. I blush then said Aunty Lil you are embarrassing me. Every one laugh I sent a glare. Oh Christian I need to talk to you about something. We know about Savannah and we are sorry but at least maybe you will be mated to your crush this time possibly aunt Lillian said I looked at her and said aunty Ikindaalreadyfoundmymateandshehappenstobemycrush. Milly then said dad I don't think aunty and uncle got that so repeat it slowly I sigh with a nod and said I said I kinda already found my mate and she happens to be my crush. At that uncle said and when were you young man going to tell us. I put my head down in shame and my little thunder saved me by saying please sir don't be mad at him he just found out a little bit before you called. Who might you be young lady aunty ask Rose who grabbed my arm and kiss my cheek and while I blush at her actions. Rose then said I am his mate and new girlfriend ma'am. Will you be joining him uncle asked she said yes. Great aunty and uncle said we  can't wait to meet all of you. Any way Christian we must be going see you soon we love you uncle Chriseus said. Ok see you soon Uncle Chriseus and Aunty Lillian bye love you too I said and our chat ended.

Milly pov(surprise)
I go skipping to mine and daddy's cabin I walk to my room I pack my clothes and song book. I put my acoustic guitars on my back and put my dress in one hand and bag in the other. I walk out of the cabin and made my way to lady Artemis. I then heard the title my dad oh so hate being called Prince Chriseus he turned and bowed. Dad said Lord uncle what do I owe the honor. He smiled and said well young one the tournament starts is happening today. I thought oh great knowing dad he will participate and just like last time he is going to get injured I thought.  So I am wondering are you going to bring your friends and participate. He  said yes on the second one but I don't know on the first part. Is that my little snookums I wish you were here so I can pinch those cheeks my aunt said. Dad blush then said Aunty Lil you are embarrassing me. Every one laugh and he sent a glare. Oh Christian I need to talk to you about something. We know about Savannah and we are sorry but at least maybe you will be mated to your crush this time possibly Aunty Lillian said, daddy then looked at her while blushing  and said aunty Ikindaalreadyfoundmymateandshehappenstobemycrush. I then said dad I don't think aunty and uncle got that so repeat it slowly. He said slowly" I kinda already found my mate and she happens to be my crush. "At that uncle said and when were you young man going to tell us. Dad put his head down and mommy saved him by saying please sir don't be mad at him he just found out a little bit before you called. Who might you be young lady aunty ask mommy grabbed daddy's arm and kiss his cheek and while dad blush at this actions. Mommy then said I am his mate and new girlfriend ma'am. Will you be joining him uncle asked she said yes. Great aunty and uncle said we  can't wait to meet all of you. Any way Christian we must be going see you soon we love you uncle Chriseus said. Ok see you soon Uncle Chriseus and Aunty Lillian bye love you too dad said and our chat ended.