10.camp meets the sons of Chaos

Percy pov
Christian and I were watching every one act a fool we saw the bolbafit sisters dump there lunches on Scott and Coal. We watch the sea twin go so red they looked as red as a red pepper. Then the water formed two water hands and lightly splashed the sisters we scuffed and bother and I looked at each other and I whispered can you believe that we actually managed to drag the sisters into the fountain not just lightly splashed and Christian said I know they are peathedic am I right and I just nodded. Then the same thing happen Ms.Dodds walk up and demand that Scott and Coal to follow her while Grover try to convince her it was him but she knew it was a lie. So the boys followed Alecto aka Ms.Dodds and we follow them in the Shadows the thing plays out like last time Alecto demand the lighting bolt but before she turns into her true form she looks at Christian and me and then she winks. Right after she transforms Chiron and Grover burst through the door while the sea twins fall on there but and shake. We come out of the Shadows swinging our swords laughing Alecto looks at us and said we will meet again then flew out the window we turned around and saw Chiron looked at us with a twinkle in his eyes while Grover looked shocked. We turned to Scott and Coal and rolled our eyes. I looked back to Grover and said you better tell Sally what happened and get the two idiots to camp before they get killed and Chiron then said yes Grover we need to get to camp as soon as possible. Chiron then turned to us and said I expect to see you two there as well as the twins. We just nod Grover the twins and I went our sepurret ways with Christian he said meet you at camp. I said okay see you there.

Time skip still Percy pov
We are on our way to camp with Sally avoiding all the red light and the twins asking multiple questions. I was thinking man was I this annoying when I found out about my dad and his side of the family. We were just passing the pick your own strawberry sign the hairs on the back of my neck and I brace for impact. Next thing we are dogging a flying cow ended up rolling and we finally stopped rolling and we landed upside down I woke up with a couple of cuts and hear a groaning Grover half awake Sally tell the idiot twins to run and get help and they run Sally being so shocked she studders out I can't believe it they just left. I said well duh did you expect them to help. So come help me with the goat I trug up the hill with Sally and the half awake goat. We were almost there but the ground started to shake I turned around and saw beef head coming straight for us all. I managed to side step out his reach with Grover  but Sally was not so lucky. Then I heard the two twins of Barnacle beard shout mom.I thought to myself oh so now you care When Sally got grab by beef head she was teleported but instead of him squeezing her and then she gets teleported I asked uncle just  to not hurt her just teleport her this time. The Scott and Coal took a no don't unbalanced sword from two people and they run towards beef head with no skill at all and they looked like two year olds waving around a stuff animal when throwing a tantrum when they don't get their way. The Minotaur just swat them away and had a what ever look on his face. I then shout hey meathead come and get me he begin to come at me ready to spear me through but failed. I jumped up in the air took out my sword stab the Minotaur at the top of his back I slid down it with sword slicing in half he disintegrated. I put my sword away and looked up at the crowd and I saw the looks of awe and some of fear. When I was about to shout up at the sky I heard brother say I know you were not going to ask to be claimed with out me dude I smiled and said would not even dream of it bro I said while turning face him and I see the scowl on his face and he says sure and I am queen Gwenaveer wife of King Arthur. I laughed and said okay you caught me he smirk and said I will get you back now shall we I said we shall we looked at the sky and shout can we be claimed now 2 stars exploded Christian claim was more showy because he was claimed as not only the son of Chaos but adopted son of Hades and Persaphone and legacy of Hermes people stood gawking at my brother especially. Chiron kneeled and said all hale Perseus Astro Chaos son of Chaos creator of the universe and every thing on it and all hale Christian Achilles  Chaos Wolfcubson Jr  son of Chaos creator of the universe and every thing on it, adopted son of Hades Greek God of the underworld and one of the big 3, adopted son of Persephone Greek Goddess of flowers,herbs, and spring,and legacy of Hermes Greek God of messages and thieves. Me and Christian head to our cabin that father build us. It was behind Artemis's cabin and it was as big as Christian house. It was Greek design with galaxy design all over with flowers all over and the door had the symbol of uncle Hades,his wife,cousin Hermes,and father.