2: the votes and mystery man

Christian POV
   Brother and I woke up shackled in the throne room. I noticed half the gods looked at us with sad smiles and others with anger and/or hate (Athena had hate in her eyes as well as anger). Zeus then spoke,"Perseus Jackson and Chriseus Wolfcubson you are here for us to decide your fates for attempt to kill your ex-girlfriends and half brothers and for being a traitor. How do you plead". My brother and I spoke in complete synchronization,"Not guilty". I noticed the tension build in the gods from our twin like action,because of our extreme similarity. Zeus then crackled with electricity and booms,"Lies we have proof".
Zeus: "I vote death they're to strong.
Hera: "I vote death they're disrespectful."
Poseidon: "I vote death they tried to kill their brothers. And I here by disown you two as my sons This shocked everyone."
Hestia: "I vote life they are loyal, brave, and have the purest of hearts."
Hades: "I vote life they have been nothing but respectful to me. They didn't treat Nico different because he's my son and Christian helped me get closer to my wife and children. And my children care about them."
Aphrodite: "I vote for death they tried to come between my two most favorite couples."
Apollo:"I vote life they saved Artemis and are just plain awesome. Plus some of my childhood will not for give if I don't vote for Christian."
Artemis:"I vote life they are the only men my hunters except and only decent males left on Earth."
Hephaestus: "I vote life they always respect me and my kids and some of my kids are fond of Christian."
Athena: "I vote for death they broke my daughters' hearts and try to kill them. And I really don't like them."
Ares: "I vote death I really hate the 2 punks."
Hermes: "I vote life they honored Luke and Christian is my legacy. Also some of my kids are fond of Christian."
Demeter: "I vote for death."
Dionysus: "I vote for life they protected my son in the war. And my daughters and other son would never forgive me if I didn't vote to have Christian live.
"It's a tie,but I am King and I say they die" and with that Zeus and the other god's that betrayed us left so the ones that didn't can say their goodbyes. Just after the gods left a man with a galaxy design suit came out of the shadows. He was tall with messy black hair,like mine and Percy's. And his eyes,if you look at them,might remind you of a starry night.

Next chapter we get an offer and new father.