8.back to the beginning and surprises

Percy pov
I woke up in my old room smiled thinking it work yes. Father then connected with me saying he son in this time line you are adopted by Sally and Scott and Coal is the son of Sally and Poseidon and as my son you get to choose to go by Perseus Jackson-Chaos or Perseus Astro Chaos. I thought for a second and said I think I like the sound of Perseus Astro Chaos best. He said I agree oh the time line is similar but with some changes by the way your weapons and your brother weapons are the same with an upgrade and different names riptide is now called star and it's twin is nova and waveslicer is called galaxy and it's twin is black-whole. Cool galaxy theme. Bye for now son bye dad. When me and dad conversation end Sally walk in say time to get up and ready for school boys she walked out Scott and Coal were still snoring away so I walk over to them and hit them with a pillow they jolt awake and yelled mom Percy hit us with a pillow I then heard Percy stop bullying your little brothers Scott and Coal smiled smugly I send them a glare that could probably make the drama queen cringe. I then shout he is no brother of mine and you should have send them to the sea to stay with their oh so important dad. She face me shocked and stuttered while asking wh-what d-do y-y-you m-m-mean and ho-how did you kn-know  I looked up and smirk saying I have my sources. I walked out of the apartment earlier than usual and headed to the address that father send me through mind-messaging (aka m -ming or mm) I reach the address with a mansion that I pass so many times and always wondered who owned it is a huge mansion bigger than the white house with 3 football field front yard with always neat cut grass and the backyard is about miles upon miles of forest that I don't even think the hunters go into but we hear wolves there some times but never find any proof of them I push the the button next to the fence and a man appeared on the screen before I could say anything I get told I can come in and the fence open and a golf cart comes up to the fence and said would u like a ride to the house sir I said no but he said no I insist young master will be very dis pleased if I make you walk. I sighed then hoped in we drove to the house he parked the golf cart in a parking spot and I got out and I walk to the door and the man opened it and said after you sir a thanks um I said then he said the name is Thomas sir Thomas Buckner at your service. Well thank you Thomas. I then walked in and he said please sir follow me young master is this way we walked in to the huge dinning hall there were many people sitting please allow me to show you to your seat sir I followed him to a 6th seat on the right from the seat at the head of the table the table could seat 800,000.  I was shocked to say the least two find half the table was full and find out the table usually sit at most 799,916  people. The thing I noticed is that every one was sitting and waiting for something then Christian a came out with multiple shadow clones all caring two things of food they all settings the food in the middle and Christian sat down but no one grabbed food but Christian I was about to reach out and grab some but father MM me and said wait until the others do they live differently here I MM him saying ok. Christian then took a bite and begins to chew and then signed something I believed to be go head because everyone is now grabbing food. So I did the same then  as I was in the middle of enjoying my meal  everyone started to talk to each other and people got up and Christian got up as well and he hand them lunches and cups filled with drinks he told each person what food he made them, how to reheat it, and what each drink was he said have a good day and gave a kiss on the cheek to each person to say  I was surprised to see this side of my brother was an understatement.

Christian pov
I was cooking when I smelled my brother scent I smiled knowing he will want me to explain. Soon I will be explaining to the hunters, our friends from camp, and the gods on our side as well and I will explain to brother first then make him swear on the Styx to not breathe a word to them I will tell them in all do time. Me and my shadow clones finish making breakfast and lunch for everyone I begin to remember the conversation with father C this morning .
Flash back:
Christian I just wanted to let you know Scott and Coal is now Sally and Poseidon children and Percy is adopted by Sally. Percy is now going by Perseus Astro Chaos and I want to know if you wish to be called Christian jaramia Achilles wolfcubson Jr or  Christian Achilles  Chaos Wolfcubson Jr  because your uncle will take any name you choose to be heir to his name and I said I like the second name he said ok and then he told me that the time line is similar but with some changes and my weapons and my brother weapons are the same but with an upgrade and different names riptide is now called star and it's twin is nova and waveslicer is called galaxy and it's twin is black-whole. I thought cool
Flash back ended.
I walked out with my multiple shadow clones with food in each hand I did the usual thing and Percy must have been told by father that he has to wait before eating I took my first bite and gave the sign it's ok to eat and then every thing went on like every morning and said the usual  goodbyes to the working one's that leave for work. I positive my brother is really surprised.