7.meeting Eros Christian experience

Christian pov
Thalia and Percy just left to go talk and Lindsey, Lillian, Kylie, Morgan, Britney, and Sara all walked up to me they tap me on the shoulder and before I could say anything they each gave me a slug in the same spot on my arm and yelled you jerk you left with out saying good bye then before any one can get a word in they tackled me into a group hug. There was a pink flash and when the smoke cleared we saw Eros and he looked at me and said Christian wolfcubson-chaos I have come to tell you don't give up on love for you will fall for someone who will truely love you so don't give up you shall know your one true mate in all do time anyway goodbye little brother I shall check up on you once and awhile. Then as quick as he came he was gone. I then said the words that came to my head. Lies I mumbled then I got ask to repeat that I then shout WHY MOST I ALWAYS BE LIED TO! I then got told by Lindsey, Lillian, Kylie, Morgan, Britney, and Sara that I need to be more positive and confident we continue to argue back and forth when I get a hard slap from Morgan my followers were about to start a fight with her when I put hand up signaling that it is ok and I then said in a very cold tone I don't care what you say no one would want to be with some one like me. At that point I tears in my eyes and Percy walk over to me and hug me from behind and said don't you dare say that brother any girl would be lucky to have you and the I pushed him and said don't lie to me Percy I knew he was about to say something but Artemis then called him he turned to face her she flashed pink and then we find out she is one of Percy 4 mates like Thalia and after that father made 2 portal Thalia kissed Percy and then said see you soon and pushed him into one portal and I said my good byes and jump through the other portal.