5.friends get told the mission

Christian pov
Hey dad I looked at chaos and he said yes son I was wondering if you can bring my followers and my brothers and my friends that stayed loyal to us as well as my family here so we can tell them what is going on. He said of course son. Within seconds there our friends were. Percy and I said hey guys they yelled at our names and dog pulled on us saying we left with out saying good bye then I heard 16 angelic voices say big brother and little brother in sync I asked my friends to get off they did I stood up and walked up to the 16 girls standing only a few feet away I nodded yes they all ran up to me and hugged me crying about how they thought they lost me I then said to them listen here all of y'all this statement is for you girls as well as my family,friends, and followers. I will never stay away long not even death will keep me away long this I swear. 1 Of my little sister then cried and said don't make promise you can't keep and I kneeld in front of her smile my famous smile and said I'm not. Now time to explain why you're all here. You are here is because Percy and I are now sons of chaos while I'm also been adopted by the king and queen of the underworld. Anyway dad is going to bring us back in time to our first quest and then eventually take down Olympus. Father has already said you all shall keep your memories of us and are able to help us. Will you guys join us on mission we heard a bunch of yes and yes boss/master/ my Prince/big brother/big bro/little brother I frowned and turn to all my followers and said how many times do have to say call me Christian not boss,master,prince,or my Lord.