6.Meeting Eros percy experience

Percy pov
I was stunned by all that is happening and I looked to my brother and said you have some explaining to do he just gave a swift nod. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn it was Thalia I said what's up Thalia. She said can I talk to you in private I said sure. We walk over to the Styx and stood by it. Which reminds me I got to ask dad about mine and Christians Achilles curse. I stop thinking when Thalia grab my collar and kissed me she was about to pull away when I kissed back we stayed like this for a little bit until breathing became a problem then we broke apart. She then look me in the eyes and said I love you Percy Jackson I loved you sense your brother and you save me from the tree but you were into her and so I backed off and joined the hunt but I never did stop loving you. I then said when I saw Annabeth kissing one of my half brother it didn't hurt as much and I knew she wasn't the one. She smiled and said so corny and we lean in to kiss and right when we were about to kiss again there was a flash and the was Eros. He said Perseus Jackson-Chaos I have come here to tell you have found your 1st of 4 mates congrats the other three shall flash a pink light later brother and I sorry to just drop in then leave. I look to Thalia and said sorry for the whole mate thing. She looked at me and said don't worry I may not like it but we will make it work and as long as I am with you I am happy. I was shocked then I smiled and pecked her lips and said your the best now let's head back.
When we got back Christian was angry and arguing with a group of people. The gods just stood back and watch. Then I heard a loud slap and almost all hell broke loose a bunch of people started to scream I know you did not just hit my master/ the boss/ the Prince then Christian put his hand up and they stop then  said in very cold I don't care what you say no one would want to be with some one like me. At that point I saw tears in his eyes and I walk over to him and hug him from behind and said don't you dare say that brother any girl would be lucky to have you. He just pushed me away and said I don't need you to lie to me Percy. I was about to say something when Artemis called me I turn to face her and she flashed pink. And dad said let me guess Eros I nodded and he asked how many I said four he raised an eye brow  and then explain to Artemis that she is one of my 4 mates along with Thalia and she seem calm about it then dad made two portal and I was about to step in when Thalia kissed me and said see you soon before I was pushed in.