4.the king and queen of the underworld question and the looks

Christian POV
We just finished the blessings when Uncle Hades and his wife Persephone step up and say Chriseus can we ask u something. Of course milady and my Lord. They fround at that and say please don't call us that and I said I will if u don't call me Chriseus because I only get called that mostly when I am in trouble. They smiled at me I smiled back. Then Persephone said soft and shy like and said Christian can me and my husband be your adoptive parents. I looked up surprised. I try to look for any sides of a lie but saw none she begin to look sad and I said please don't be sad mama she then smile and she then said did you just called me mama I said yes quietly while blushing. So you don't mind us adopting you she asked. I bowed and said I be honored to be your son. They smiled while everyone else was looking at us questioningly. They blasted me with two beams of light I begin to glow then all of a sudden I stopped. When I looked up my new adopted dad stared at me with pride and my adopted mom did the same but with a little motherly love mixed in. Father H(Hades) then said you now have my full blessing and all the abilities my biological children would reseave if I gave them my full blessing and don't worry your new brother Nico and new sister Biannca will reseave my full blessing as well I promise my son. By the way the abilities are control of shadows, shadow travel, control over skeletons, and basically small control over my domain. The next to speak was mom Christian my son you have the reserved my full blessing and get the abilities of that my children would have if I had any ( to be honest I really don't know if Hades wife has kids at camp half blood or camp Jupiter but if she does let's pretend she doesn't) the abilities are growing spring flowers, control over plants,also you have a good green thumb, and finally you have the knowledge of every plant and natural born nature herbs so know which plant or herb is poisonous,eatable, are good to cook with, are great medicines, and how to use them. When I heard all I said so cool. They smiled at me and I smiled back.