Prologue Part 1

Arya's PoV~

"Sweetie, I have to go," I whined as my father told him he had to go do his patrol, something the Alpha makes everyone do once a month.

"But I want to play with you!" He gave me a glare before ripping his hand out of my grip. I flinched away.

"I'm going now. Go play in your room." He grabbed his bag and was about to be out the door.

With my last attempt to make him stay, I reached for his shirt.

He whipped around and gave me a harsh glare.

He lifted me up by my shoulders and started to carry me to my room. Out of frustration, I sent a kick to his chest.

I have never seen an angrier stare than now.

I shielded my face in hopes of that taking some of the pain away, but I felt a burst of energy before I could even feel any pain.

My body dropped to the floor but I was able to land on my feet. I slowly opened my eyes to see my father on the floor a few feet away.

His eyes were wide open and bright with fear.

"Witch!" He shouted as he backed up to the wall with his eyes unfocused.

I stared at him in confusion. I didn't understand why he would call me that.

"Dad?" I stood back up and tried to walk over to him. He held out his hand to keep me back.

For the next ten or so seconds he would shout at me every time I tried to move until the Alpha came in with the Luna behind him.

I have seen the Alpha only two other times; both times didn't end very well.

"What is going on?" The Alpha's voice shook the whole house and I immediately jumped away.

"She's a witch! She attacked me. She is cursed!" My father exclaimed as he struggled to stand up.

"D-Dad, I didn't do any-," I tried to argue, but the Alpha only sent me a look.

"Kill her!"

I stared at my father with shock.

The Alpha walked over to me with caution before lunging at me.

We were standing right on the outside of the border of the Red Howler Pack, my pack. The Alpha, Luna, pack warriors, and my father were standing in front of me.

I have been crying for hours but they didn't seem to care.

I knew what they were going to do next, banish me.

I heard stories of what happens to people when they get banished. They slowly go insane and then die a violent and painful death.

My father was supposed to protect me. But the only thing he has been in the last few hours is call me names in front of everyone.

"Do you, Arya Everlark, accept your banishment and promise to never return to the Red Howler Pack?"

There was nothing I could do at this point. The people of this pack, that have shown me love my entire life, were now looking at me with disgust and hatred.

Where am I suppose to go? The packs around here won't accept me; the packs around here don't accept rogues.

No parents and no pack. And I'm only ten.

"I, Arya Everlark, accept." My fate was sealed with those words.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! New Book! 

Did you all enjoy? Tell me your thoughts!

Thoughts?

Any predictions?

Favorite Color? Mine is Royal Blue and Forrest Green. 

-L 👑😘💕