Chapter 1

It was another raining day, John was strumming his guitar, writing our next song for our new album. I was wrapped in a warm red blanket with a cup of tea in my hands. I gazed out side and saw the rains heavily hitting the pavement and John asked me, "Do you want a part?"

"What?" I asked and looked at him. "Do you, want a part? In the song." He said and then looked at me like a puzzled child. "Uh what's the song called?" I asked.

"Oh, uh" he quickly ran his fingers through the papers he was writing and pulled one out, "um it's called 'Love Me Do.'" He quickly looked at me and looked down, his cheeks turned a light pink.

"Uh sure" I said, I got up from my chair and walked over to the couch. I sat right next to John I looked at his light brown hair. He looked at me and I quickly looked away. "So like your going to sing like the entire song and -coughs- me and George will join in the chorus before I do my har-"

"Catching a cold?" I ask a bit concerned. "A bit" he replies, "but as I was saying, me and George will join the chorus before -coughs- I do my harmonica is th-." "Do you need a cup of tea?" I asked

"Uh yeah sure." He replied and looked down. "I'm actually getting tired so I'll pass" he said and got up and went to our room.

"Oh" I replied I went to the bathroom and quickly changed into my comfortable clothes.

"MACCA" I heard John yell. "Yes?" I replied. "Can you read a book?" He asked. "Pick a book"

I walk into the bedroom and I see John under the covers with the book "How To Kill A Mockingbird." I laid down on the bed with my back on the bed board. I grabbed the book and read. I read till I got to chapter 2 because as soon as I got to the ending to chapter 1 John passed out. His head laying on my stomach. I yawn and close my eyes I drop the book on the floor and put my hand on his hair and stroke it as I fell asleep.

_*_

Hey hey hey.

First boy and boy fan fic

Tell me what ya think

Comment or Vote

Thanks xx