Chapter 4

Perrie's POV

Lauren and i made our way in the garden everyone's eyes were on us, but i didn't really care. i just hope that no one notices the hickey in my neck, sure Laur covered it up and she's really good at doing that, but i'd be fucked if someone saw.

"Hey dad i brought Lauren over" i told him pointing at my best friend, who was waving everyone.

"Nice to see you again daughter number 2" have i mentioned that my dad Loves Lauren and Treaty her like his own daughter? well now i have.

"Nice to see you again Alex and Chloe" she's always polite even though she knows my strong dislike towards that Freak and has often witnessed her being unbelievably rude to me.

"Did take you quite a Long Time to bring your friend over" the Freak had to say that now didn't she?

I glared at her, because my dad wouldn´t have said anything if it wasn´t for her telling my dad. That freak annoys the shit out of me. "That´s right, what took you so long, sweetie?"

I need to come up with a believable lie quick, "Well, when I went over to Lauren´s house, her mam and she were discussing how they should decorate their living room and then they asked me to help them think of something and in the end we realized how late it already was and just went over to ours" I told them not showing any signs of a lie.

"That´s nice of you then, sweetie" my dad told me a smile on his face. The freak stared at me though but didn´t say anything, I know that she didn´t really buy it, but this time she thankfully kept her big mouth shut.

"We´ll go inside then"

"Oh no you´ll stay out here with everyone else" why are you even talking freak? I could tell that my dad wouldn´t care if I would have gone inside, but she knows I want to go inside, so I have to stay outside, nice right?

"Fine" I huffed and grabbed Lauren´s hand dragging her to the very other side of the table so I wouldn´t have to deal with that freak right now.

The closer we came the more I could feel Laur getting nervous and suck in a breath. I looked at her and saw her eyes fixed on a girl sat next to that Thirlwall girl, who Stacey told me not to talk to. I don´t know why though, sure she might have looked at me, but that´s not a reason for me not to talk to her.

Anyways Laur was really really nervous, normally she´s this chilled and laid back person, who doesn´t have a fear in the world, but here she is being a nervous wreck. I´ve only ever seen her that nervous when we were in primary school and she had a main part in the school play and she was pooping her pants before walking on stage. Why was she that nervous?

"Lolo what´s wrong?"

"It´s her" she told me and she swallowed hard, while her gaze never left the girl.

The girl was pretty good looking, long dark hair, like Lauren´s, brown eyes and a cute little face. She wore a skirt and a blouse, which was tied so that you could see her flat stomach, a bow was placed in her hair, she looked cute, but she definitely isn´t my type.

"What is it about her?" I asked still confused what could be about this girl.

"My crush, the one I told you about, it´s her"

My eyes widened in realization, Laur has told me that she had a crush on a girl in her school and she was too shy to talk to her. She might look like some badass with her leather jackets and all that, but inside she´s a softie. Back to the girl, Laur told me she doesn´t know if she likes her back and she doesn´t know if she should ask her out or something or not. I guess today´s the day when I´ll find out.