Chapter 6

Jade´s POV

"F-faster Jade..mhmm..god" I smirked at the girl squirming underneath me, she was close. I knew she´d reach her high soon, really soon. As predicted she came with a few more thrusts. "JAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE"

She panted, and had her eyes closed, leaning against the wall of the janitor´s closet, I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean. "Oh my god, that was amazing" the girl exclaimed.

"Yeah it sure was, alright, so sayonara" I told her and left before she could say another word. She most likely will be sad and what not, but do I care? No. I could see a cute girl standing in the hall by herself, I walked up to her. Time to get my smooth one again.

"Oh hey, I´m Jade and you?" I asked her and stretched out my hand she took hers in mine and I brought it up to my mouth, kissing it tenderly, causing the girl to blush, I think I´ve seen her around somewhere before.

"I know who you are, you are in my Maths class, I´m July by the way" that´s where I´ve seen her before. She´s cute and has a great body shape, she´s absolutely fuckable, maybe I should date her for a few days and get some more shags out of her. I should try.

"I know, but you know what I´ve learned in Maths class?" I asked her, she looked confused and shook her head, "That you plus me equals something great" I told her, winking at her, making her giggle slightly. Sure her giggle was cute, but it had nothing on Pez´.

Why have I though about her again? I wanted to get her off of my mind, she´s clearly off limits. I had a lot of hope when I saw this picture of that bitch snogging some other girl, but when I went for a jog around town on Wednesday, I ran past Pez´ house and saw Pez and that twat snog in front of her house. It doesn´t seem like they´ll split any time soon, because it looked like they were about to swallow each other.

I told Camila, who is happily dating Lauren now, Pez´ best friend, so I´m always reminded of her. Camila said, it was because I´m falling for her, like she did with Lauren, but I just declined all of that. I can´t fall for her, she´s in a relationship. So she´s off limits. Maybe this July girl can help me get my mind off of things.

"You´re a smooth one, aren´t you?" she giggled, slightly.

"Only for you, but you know which part of Maths is my favourite one?" I asked her, she once again was confused and shook her head."I like the numbers, especially when they´re used to form your phone number, do you want to give it to me?"

She giggled and took my phone, which I held in her direction, so that she could take it. She put her number in it and handed it back to me, I smiled at her and kissed her hand again, before saying, "See you in maths" and winking at her.

She once again blushed and twirled a strand of her hair and nodded, giggling like an idiot. Ok scratch the dating thing, I think she´ll get really clingy and annoying after some time, so yeah a fuck will be it.

I walked to Camila and Lauren, I came up with the name Camren for them, so I won´t have to say both names all the time. "Hey Camren"

They turned to me and smiled, Lauren was holding Camila´s waist protectively, the school has accepted them, which is awesome, they are the second most popular couple here, only a cheerleader and her boyfriend, who is the most handsome guy in this school, are more popular.

"Hey Jadey" they say at the same time and immediately look at each other and rub their noses together, don´t get me wrong they are really adorable, but when you´re a single pringle and you have a couple always being lovey dovey right in front of you you´ll get what I mean.

Camila eyed me up and down suspiciously, looking at me strictly and not impressed, she even looked angry. "Baby, could you let me and Jade have a chat?" she asked her girlfriend.