Chapter 20

Jade´s POV

"Hello everyone and welcome to mine and my girlfriend´s very first YouTube video. My name´s Jade and my girlfriend is currently studying for her upcoming finals" I said into the camera and pointed in Pez´ direction, she looked so cute with that look of concentrating evident on her face, her hair hiding her face, her fingers pushing them away every once in awhile.

"Just so you know the reason for our channel. We thought we should try it out and you know help people like us and show people, who find homosexual relationships weird that there´s no difference. But don´t expect too much from us we´re just well us" I told them with a slight laugh.

Pez and I thought it was a good idea to start a YouTube channel for said reason. We figured showing them our relationship would make things easier to understand for others. And I think once Pez´ and Macklemore´s collaboration is out people will start to tolerate non hetero people a lot more. I´ve heard the song and it´s amazing it´ll so storm the charts.

And once Pez has achieved her dream, which she will I just know it, people will look for her everywhere on the internet and will find this video, which will help making the world a more tolerant place even more.

"Let´s go to Pez shouldn´t we?" I asked no one in particular, but went to sit next to my girlfriend along with the camera. She didn´t seem to notice as she kept on working, not even sharing another glance or any of her attention. Pez just seemed to be lost in her work.

My hand moved up to push the strand of hair back again, so that it wasn´t reducing her sight again. She was about to do the exact same thing at the same time as our hands touched, I got this weird but good weird feeling in my belly again. It has become one of my most felt feelings and one of the best as well.

My girlfriend´s beautiful blue eyes locked with mine as she turned towards me, a smile immediately formed on our faces. I kissed her cheek briefly before turning back to the camera, "What are you studying for Pez?" she followed my gaze now turning to the camera as well.

"Biology" she said, her head now leaning on my shoulder, "And I´m definitely not in the mood to study for it now" she sighed and kissed my cheek slightly.

"Let´s take a break then your books won´t run away, will they?" she nodded and so we went to lay down in my bed. "Much better" she sighed in relief as she leaned against me and cuddled up to me.

"I guess we should tell how we ended up together" I suggested, thinking about how the viewers, if there would be any, would be able to understand what we´ve been through better.

"Yeah sure, you tell your opinion first" I nodded and pressed a soft kiss to her temple, my arm resting against her waist, holding her closer to me.

"So you understand I play football and well Pez is my coach´s daughter. And one day at a game i spotted her talking to my coach and I had no idea why she was talking to him, I just knew that she was one of the most beautiful girls I´ve ever seen. I shortly after figured out that she was the coach´s daughter and I thought about how I could get with her but then I saw her kissing some girl and my heart just shattered right then and there but I just knew I had to fight for her and win her over even if it would be hard. We met at her house when there was a barbecue for the team and well we hit it off really well and became friends. I always wanted her to be my girlfriend but she still had her girlfriend and so I thought if I can´t have her by my side in this way I´ll at least have her as my friend." I felt Pez press a gentle kiss on my cheek, making me smile widely.

"But yeah after some time Pez found out her girlfriend had cheated on her and it obviously broke her heart and made her break up with her girlfriend, which gave me a chance to be with her. But I helped her get over her heartbreak and just stayed her friend for the time being, but a few months and an almost kiss later, here we are, being happily together for the last five months. And I know that I´ll always fight for her no matter may come" I said ending our little story with a huge smile on my face.