Chapter 11

Perrie's POV

It's been 3 months and three weeks since the break up. So next week I'll be in the pub performing again, it's been so amazing last time, it always is, but this time I only performed my own songs and the people enjoyed it, that's the best thing that could have happened to me.

Laur told me that she filmed my gig and put it on YouTube, it had a few thousand hits already and people liked it on there as well, some said I should go for it, others were just complimenting my songwriting skills, as they could relate to them easily and that's what I wanted to achieve.

Also since Jade and I were about to kiss, I've been thinking about her in such a way a lot more, like how pretty she'd look or how the outfit she wore would cling onto her and would highlight her amazing curves. She's really such a goddess and I just can't get over her, I can't stop thinking about her. Yesterday I was at one of her football games and for some reason my eyes were only focused on her and how she'd kick the ball so skillfully, or how her jersey would cling to her body like a second skin, making her look hot as heck. For some strange reason I found the way she'd be drenched in sweat really attractive.

I've been thinking about why I'm having all these thoughts a lot. I even told Laur about it, at first I just asked her indirectly like what if you watch someone closely and analyze everything about the person and you'd feel attached to them immediately and just can't take your eyes off of them. But she saw straight through me and knew I was talking about Jade, it is kind of obvious or something like that, at least to Laur. But she told me that this means that I really like Jade.

Of course I know when you crush on someone and all that, but I haven't been so attached to a person in this way since Stacey and I really haven't thought I'd feel about a person after her after such a short period of time. But I'm thankful for it, the faster I get over her the faster I won't have any intentions to think about that devil anymore.

But right now I'm stood in the bathroom doing what I really shouldn't do and what I really regret a lot, but just can't stop. I lost count of them and I know that it's bad for me, but it is some sort of relief for me.

Jade's POV

I headed to Pez' place, I had practice and we wanted to meet up so I thought why not come over now instead of later. And I needed some excuse to stare at Pez longer. Yes, I was falling hard for her and fast as well, I can't stop it. I've only known her for a couple of months but I already know a lot about her and so does she, the more I get to know her the more I'm falling for her, I need to do something about it, soon or I'll go insane.

I walked up to Pez' room and didn't see anyone, strange. I knocked on Jonnie's door. He soon got out of the room and looked at me, "Yes, Jade?"

"Do you know where Pez is? She isn't in her room" I asked him, he shrugged and said, "She'll probably be in the bathroom"

"Thanks Jonnie" I told him and went to the bathroom, wait is it creepy if I go in there, I mean she could be naked or on the toilet. I'm not a creep, I put my ear to the door listening for any signs of the shower running or something, but there were none of them, so I knocked on the door.

"Come in" I could here Pez' angelic voice hear, so I walked in only to be met by a disgusting smell, where these cigarettes? I spotted Pez puff out smoke from her mouth, my eyes widened once I saw it, as did hers.

"Fuck Jade what are you doing here?" she asked me, her eyes still wide, the cigarette still between her fingers though.

"I'm here because I wanted to surprise you and meet up with you straight after practice, I thought you'd be happy to see me" I told her, a bit angry because she was here smoking, but to say the least it did look hot when she did it, but still I hate smoking and Pez shouldn't do that because of her singing and all of that.