Chapter 13

Perrie´s POV

I woke up and was met by my girlfriend´s chocolate brown eyes, I love the sound of that, my girlfriend. Jade Thirlwall is my girlfriend and it isn´t just a dream. And the best part about it is that my dad accepts us and he actually likes Jade, not like Stacey, for some reason he could never really warm up to her, sure he was nice to her and accepted our relationship, but it was always awkward when we were in the same room.

She smiled at me, her arms holding me tightly and protectively, so that my body was pressed against hers. "Morning sleeping beauty"

"Morning, how long have you been up?" I asked her, my voice still scratchy from just waking up. She kissed my cheek, her lips lingering there, "For an hour" she mumbled, causing my eyes to widen, did I just hear right, she has been awake for an hour already?

"Why didn´t you wake me then?"

"Because I love watching you sleep, you look so cute. Actually I´ve always done it when we had sleepovers" she admitted, did I just hear right?

"You what?"

"I watched you sleep" she told me and kissed my temple, "Creep" I whispered in her ear, causing her to fake gasp and look at me with a very "serious" look.

"Excuse me, but I´m not a creep, I just like to admire beautiful things"

"And why are you watching me then?"

"Because you" she pointed at me, "are beautiful and so is every little thing about you, so don´t you dare call me a creep again, I´m just an admirer and you´re the most beautiful thing ever, so I gotta take some time to watch you, don´t I?" she told me, a wide smile forming on my face as she said that, she thinks I´m beautiful, there were always some people, who told me otherwise, because they were jealous, that I was dating Stacey, but now that Jade has told me, it´s different, I forgot about all the others, only her opinion mattered to me.

"That was one of the sweetest things someone´s ever said to me" I told her, looking up at her, her eyes widened again, "Are you being serious, no one ever complimented you?"

I thought back, of course I got compliments, like from Stacey and my family and friends, but never have they put that much effort in a single compliment, it was always like, "You look nice" or something like that, but never such a heartwarming and honest compliment like Jade´s. And hearing it from her, the girl I´m crazy over, makes it tons better.

"Of course but none of them were as creative and honest as yours" then she sat up and sat me up as well, by pulling on my hands, she looked straight in my eyes, her hands still holding onto mine, "Challenge accepted, I´ll compliment you now all the time, so you know what you really deserve, I´ll put effort in them and try to make you smile, even on your saddest days."

Her eyes were filled with nothing but honesty, they were still staring in mine and in this moment I felt really really loved, she´s just holding my hands and looking in my eyes telling me the truth and I´m here swooning over her, my cheeks hurting from smiling that hard.

She smiled at me and leaned in closer, I mirrored her actions and soon our lips met in a sweet and passionate kiss. I melted in the kiss, my arms snaking around my girlfriend´s neck and her arms bringing me closer, by settling on my lower back. I felt the familiar feeling of thousands of butterflies again in my stomach, I´m really happy to have her, she makes me very happy.

Jade licked my bottom lip, asking for permission, which I granted immediately, our tongues battling for dominance, which she won, because she pushed me down on the bed, so that I was now laying on my back, with her straddling me. To say this wasn´t hot would be a big fat lie, because I could feel myself getting more and more turned on by the second.